Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Sayer walks out of Big Brother House

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I normally quite like BB but this series has to be the biggest pile of shit ever.

Has anything remotely interesting atually happened yet? (other than people walking out....)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Mr deez said:
I normally quite like BB but this series has to be the biggest pile of shit ever.

Has anything remotely interesting atually happened yet? (other than people walking out....)

Jack referring to Shilpa as a "f***ing paki"
Jack wanking on Jade's leg.
Leo Sayer going mental and trying to beat up security guards.
Ken Russell calling Jade slightly deranged (something we've all wanted to say to her for years)
Jackiey proving once and for all that it is impossible to polish a turd, even with £75,000 worth of cosmetic surgery.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Didn't Jade's boyfriend use to be a professional footballer? I think he was on the books at Orient. Absolute moron, him and that dense pig-beast deserve each other

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
seagully said:
Didn't Jade's boyfriend use to be a professional footballer? I think he was on the books at Orient. Absolute moron, him and that dense pig-beast deserve each other

That was her ex, ex boyfriend, Jeff Brazier.

This one supports Orient aswell though.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
seagully said:

The boyfriend inbetween Jeff *bellend* Brazier and this current nobber was also a Northampton 'player', and how this current nobber called himself a football agent with a straight face I do not know. How or why people have brought into this 'Jade Goody' product is beyond me, the whole family are filth, and now her mum has loads of work lined up off the back of this, embarrasing.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can he be Tanks agent and get him in there?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here