Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Sayer walks out of Big Brother House

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
they had a reasonable crowd this year and the Goody decision is TV suicide, I had no desire to watch it anymore when Goody and her chavvy mum went in, to have then her latest boyfriend and then her grandparents was taking the piss, Ken Russell , Donny Tourette and Leo Sayer, probably the 3 most interesting characters have all walked. Why on earth do they have this obsession with dividing the house up, for fecks sake the interest is to watch the people all together and all the petty squabbles or argument develop :angry:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Uncle Spielberg said:
they had a reasonable crowd this year and the Goody decision is TV suicide, I had no desire to watch it anymore when Goody and her chavvy mum went in, to have then her latest boyfriend and then her grandparents was taking the piss, Ken Russell , Donny Tourette and Leo Sayer, probably the 3 most interesting characters have all walked. Why on earth do they have this obsession with dividing the house up, for fecks sake the interest is to watch the people all together and all the petty squabbles or argument develop :angry:

My thoughts exactly. I stopped watching when the Goody Clan arrived. They should be in a council estate, not on my TV.

ROSM said:
this is a prime example of people fighting back against producers. In previous years people were frightened of big brother, Now the mystique is broken and they flee at half a chance.

The decisio n to put in Jade Goody will go down in history as the worst big brother decision ever. The producers so wanted her to win the series and now it looks like they will get their wish by default.

But....you are talking about it, and seem to know the inside workings and politics of this show. It's obviously thriving.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I haven't seen a second of this year's but it sounds a desperately poor follow-up to the George Galloway CAT ACT of last year. Nothing will ever beat that.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Even my wife let me change the channel it was so shit!

THAT my friends is a huge step forward!

thank you big brother!

:clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why anybody has been watching BB, when they could have been watching this, singing on the other side is beyond me.

[Not that you can anymore, mind. She went out last night!]

Attachments

• gemma.jpg
    gemma.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 208

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Man of Harveys said:
I haven't seen a second of this year's but it sounds a desperately poor follow-up to the George Galloway CAT ACT of last year. Nothing will ever beat that.

I enjoyed last year. They were an unlikeable bunch (especially that tosser Galloway & the Geezer bird Burns) but at least it was watchable. Even Rodman trying to shag anything that moved was funny.

As soon as Jade's mum came on this years show it went to pot. Whilst the first 2 days weren't exactly compulsive viewing it was better and uncontrived. I just wonder how someone's mum and thicko boyfriend can be classed as celebrity. What next Phil Tufnells gran in the f***ing jungle?

Leave then to get on with it and see what happens, Something entertaining always happens when a few egos are about.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Man of Harveys said:

That was one of the best bits of telly ever.

They should have finished on a high.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
they shouldnt do anymore celeb bb's because they are a farce and the celebs think they are above it all. they should stick by their desicion to be in the house or not bother entering at all.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BB to Jade's Mum

" BB set a Dilemna "

Jade's Mum

" Whats a Dimella "

She also could not pronounce Shilpa and kep calling her Shipa

people like that should really have put on of their misery by now

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
NMH said:
But....you are talking about it, and seem to know the inside workings and politics of this show. It's obviously thriving.

Ah, but that presumes PR = £, which it doesn't and they should have learnt that last time after shafting the viewers by sticking that anorexic narcissist Nikki back in after people (not me you understand, I'm much to high brow to get emotionally involved in such toss) paid good money to kick her out.
People are talking about CBB only because the producers have f***ed. Its all down to ratings and people are turning off in their droves. Last Friday night's eviction was beaten by BBC2's 'Grow Your own Veg'! You can insert your own joke here.

God I hate myself for caring.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Isn't jade's bloke a football agent? What's he doing in the house during the transfer window then :jester:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've been a Big Bro fan in past years but this was a series too far, crap celebs, tired format that's beyond it's sell by date. Switch off your tv sets and go and do something more interesting instead, alternatively switch over to BBC2 and watch Mervin 'The Psychotic Twat' King burst another blood vessel as he takes on the BDO in front of an audience of chain smoking chavs with Paul Calf haircuts circa 1983, and that's just the women.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's the point of Jade's boyfriend anyway?

I've only caught moments of this series, but has he actually spoken to anyone yet? He just seems to sit and say nothing.

Utterly pointless, and clearly just trying to build a career on the back of Jade's inexplicable popularity (mind you, Jade's mother made even her look like a Mastermind contestant).

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Celb big bro?

I want to see a proper celebrity. Not some bunch of washed up nobody's trying to hard to create a 2 minute come back..

After Leo saying that everyone wants a bit of Leo and the reason he has returned from Australia is to give something back to his fans i felt so humble to the great one that is Leo sayer i forgot my manners a beat up my girlfriends mum's telly.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:
What's the point of Jade's boyfriend anyway?

I've only caught moments of this series, but has he actually spoken to anyone yet? He just seems to sit and say nothing.

Utterly pointless, and clearly just trying to build a career on the back of Jade's inexplicable popularity (mind you, Jade's mother made even her look like a Mastermind contestant).

He wanked on her leg under the duvet last night :lolol:

She wasn't that impressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here