Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester vs Watford - Play off 1st leg.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Nugent

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS I hate that stupid song, thank god our stupid NSKers dropped it as it is appalling.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

shameful that there are empty seats

I think that's a bit unfair. I don't like snobbery when it comes to attendances (apart from taking the piss out of Palace, obviously). Every club has a finite number of locals who will come and watch. Crawley, for example, are never going to get 10,000 crowds. Peterborough will always top out around that level unless they find themselves in a Wembley final. The Albion are probably pretty close to maximum potential now, in terms of how many people will come and watch.

Watford are a small to medium sized club at this level and perhaps that's where their support for a home game levels out. Besides. They were only allowed to sell tickets up until last night, so anyone deciding this morning they fancied it would not have been able to go. They said they had a few hundred left.

Just because a club doesn't have as many fans as others, doesn't mean those fans are any less devoted, or worthy*. Look at Wigan. I hate it when people say they shouldn't be at the top level because they don't have many fans. Why the hell shouldn't they? It's good for football when small clubs succeed*

*apart from CPFC.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Leicester have taken the art of closing players down to another level!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think that's a bit unfair. I don't like snobbery when it comes to attendances (apart from taking the piss out of Palace, obviously). Every club has a finite number of locals who will come and watch. Crawley, for example, are never going to get 10,000 crowds. Peterborough will always top out around that level unless they find themselves in a Wembley final. The Albion are probably pretty close to maximum potential now, in terms of how many people will come and watch.

Watford are a small to medium sized club at this level and perhaps that's where their support for a home game levels out. Besides. They were only allowed to sell tickets up until last night, so anyone deciding this morning they fancied it would not have been able to go. They said they had a few hundred left.

Just because a club doesn't have as many fans as others, doesn't mean those fans are any less devoted, or worthy*. Look at Wigan. I hate it when people say they shouldn't be at the top level because they don't have many fans. Why the hell shouldn't they? It's good for football when small clubs succeed*

*apart from CPFC.

Shirley we can laugh a bit, they cant even fill a 3 sided ground.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

*apart from CPFC.

But Watford often get 14 odd thousand for a league game so you would think they could shift 17,000 for a game like this.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Leicester look a solid team,the more I see the more I think we will do better against Watford (if we get there)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here