Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester vs Watford - Play off 1st leg.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
8730808513_76070bffcc_o.gif

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Did the scorer get booked? Can count himself lucky if that was all that happened.

Glad about this result, can't stand Leicester since they conned their way to a free stadium and top flight squad for nowt.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

I forgot what is the rule. Player that miss penalty kick can score goal if it touched goalkepper first (who saved penalty) or not? I know that if he hits crossbar and than ball rebound to him (without touching anyone) he can't score goal because it will not count,but forgot the rule about first thing. I think it would count,but not sure,but judging by player reaction it would count if he had scored.

Yes, as long as it touches any other player, the taker can touch it again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did the scorer get booked? Can count himself lucky if that was all that happened.

Glad about this result, can't stand Leicester since they conned their way to a free stadium and top flight squad for nowt.

Deeney did get booked. Eventually. The pitch invasion had to be stopped first so they could kick off and play a few seconds more, and Oliver booked him just before the kick off was taken.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Surely he should have been sent off though!?
A yellow for removing his shirt and a yellow for entering the crowd and leaving the field of play?

Would have been a bit harsh. Ref even apologised to him when he booked him - orders is orders and all tht.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here