Leicester vs Watford - Play off 1st leg.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watford/Brighton final would be a very good game......Watford/Palace final will be a massacre.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh my lord.

They deserved that. Dive for the penalty. Almunia, amazing. Thought he was done after saving it once.

Agreed. Leicester were cheating, diving like they do. Remember Nugent got booked within 5 minutes at the Amex for the same thing.
Well done Watford.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Congratulations to Watford and their support well done! hope the game tomorrow does'nt have such a dramatic ending unless of course we are the beneficiary's. After Friday I have been fairly calm but listening to that has made me very very nervous again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Mental scenes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well it's going to be an Italy v Spain final (Which most people would want) or Italy v Romania. 31 hours time and counting..........

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That second save seemed to be slow motion. I was listening to a podcast so couldn't hear the action, just see it, and the way he lazily sat up I thought a whistle had gone or something.

Brentford Doncaster, hull Cardiff. I wonder what the odds are that a late penalty would result in a goal at the other end three weekends in a row.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
That was awesome. The passion from Deeney. Serves that Knockart right for diving

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports