Leicester vs Watford - Play off 1st leg.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Would rather have liecester as watford I think can pass as well as . This result will be perfect for us as both still have a lot to do.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Meh!

Two teams playing with fear rather than quality. We can't let the nerves get to us like that tomorrow. Play our own game, forget everything else.

Both sets of players seemed to want to stay on their feet tonight,our games will be a totally different story,Murray and Zaha will be falling over like Heather Mills in a marble factory.We will get a red and they will get a penalty,the cheating feckers will con the refs.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a poor game.

Nothing to fear from either side on that evidence but I will say Watford are the best team I've seen against us at the Amex and Leicester also gave us a very tough game so not paying too much attention to tonight. Deeney was a big miss for Watford and Vydra looked half the player he was against us.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
We will get a red and they will get a penalty,the cheating feckers will con the refs.

if this doesnt happen, i will be one happy chappy.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What is the ruling on yellow cards collected in the play off games as there was 7 given tonight.

It's an accumulation based upon the season as a whole. Think it's 15 to get a suspension.
£10 on a Leicester win. Ching ching. Hope Watford go through.

Drimble Wedge

Apr 20, 2013
Seven Dials
After that performance I think Albion will be confident of overcoming either of those two - assuming they comfortably dispatch Palace . Watched Leicester a few times this season, they used to look so much more dangerous going forward and solid at the back. A city fan mate suggests their drop in form was down to Woods having a massive falling out with the manager which then split the dressing room? Woods just hasnt looked interested, unrecognisable from when he came down to the Amex with Millwall and gave us nightmares. Baffled why Pearson played Schlupp at left back when he's obviously no defender (has Konchesky's reputation really sunk that low?)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
After that performance I think Albion will be confident of overcoming either of those two - assuming they comfortably dispatch Palace . Watched Leicester a few times this season, they used to look so much more dangerous going forward and solid at the back. A city fan mate suggests their drop in form was down to Woods having a massive falling out with the manager which then split the dressing room? Woods just hasnt looked interested, unrecognisable from when he came down to the Amex with Millwall and gave us nightmares. Baffled why Pearson played Schlupp at left back when he's obviously no defender (has Konchesky's reputation really sunk that low?)

We had a player named Woods? ???
Agreed about Schlupp. Never a defender.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
I have no idea what is wrong with Vydra.

Think we will have to score 3 now at least as Leicester usually scored.

Good news is that Deeney will be back and maybe fernando forestieri - 2 strikers in better form.

You expecting an open game tomorrow?

Good luck.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Disappointing that Leicester go in with the advantage. Watford are a much better footballing side, unlike the Foxes they don't resort to kicking lumps out of their opponents. I also think we stand a better chance against a footballing side than we do against Leicester - they should have won that the Amex in my opinion. Still, there's a LOT of football still to be played.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Prefer to play watford in the final only for the reason that I wouldn't mind them getting promoted as they would be more exciting in the Premier League. Leicester would be another boring shite PL team.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Both teams looked nervous.

I would prefer Watford because it would make a better game. Leicester and we could lose by being stifled which is more disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports