Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester maybe staying up gives Brighton some more money in the summer

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ulloa add ons, I'm very reliably informed, were;

+£1m on 20 appearances in season 2014/15
+£1m if they stay up, season 2014/15
+£1m if they stay up, season 2015/16 or are promoted, should they have been relegated in 2014/15

So we're 2 million quid to the good after yesterday?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
were there similar deals with buckley and bridcutt....?? or have they not made enough appearances...??

Someone mentioned Sunderland earlier in the thread I think but don't know myself.

I was just happy for Leo to do well up there, but that is some great work from the club.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
were there similar deals with buckley and bridcutt....?? or have they not made enough appearances...??

I heard that we get £500,000 every season that Sunderland stay up on the Bridcutt deal aline and that add on's could take it up to about the £7 million if they all came off.

Getting that alone could fund another decent championship player like Kayal or O Grady.

El Presidente would know more but I am sure these extras help the budget as they must be written off against tax or FFP figures if they do not come off, if they do hopefully it goes towards the playing budget and new signings/contracts.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I heard that we get £500,000 every season that Sunderland stay up on the Bridcutt deal aline and that add on's could take it up to about the £7 million if they all came off.

Getting that alone could fund another decent championship player like Kayal or O Grady.

El Presidente would know more but I am sure these extras help the budget as they must be written off against tax or FFP figures if they do not come off, if they do hopefully it goes towards the playing budget and new signings/contracts.

nice.......i see buckley was kitted up but didn't play........deja vu...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here