Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I enjoyed watching their match last night. It's an old cliche "they wanted it more" but last night it was very noticeable THEY WANTED IT MORE!!!!!
Their work rate all over the pitch is amazing and they have extreme pace and high skill to go with it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm comparing their season to Liverpool's of two years ago when they looked so good then blew it. I hope I am wrong but I still think Leicester will drop down to third or fourth behind City, Arsenal and possibly Spurs.

Big test on Saturday. If they win that then maybe I'll change my view.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Third or Fourth would still be a MASSIVE achievement, nonetheless.

Spurs, Leicester and West Ham all have realistic shots at a CL place. Brilliant season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Brighton in the prem? I think TB deserves it but have no great desire for it myself,it would move towards the end of football i don't care for:

Rev - you don't care for the Albion in the Championship and have said over and over again on here you're not tempted to go whatever the price etc - ticket prices, atmosphere worse than Selhurst and all that. So why would it make any difference ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Rev - you don't care for the Albion in the Championship and have said over and over again on here you're not tempted to go whatever the price etc - ticket prices, atmosphere worse than Selhurst and all that. So why would it make any difference ?

Yeah, but he'll care even less than not caring at all. He's turning up the not caring to Spinal Tap standards, not caring 11...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah, but he'll care even less than not caring at all. He's turning up the not caring to Spinal Tap standards, not caring 11...

Exactly. He'll really, REALLY, not care*

*and will continue to post 16 times a day to reinforce just how many sh1ts he fails to give.

£20 sounds a fair amount if the oak didn't have a game or oak ressies i would be tempted to pop along but less lightly in the prem league tbh.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It has. Arse. Actually what happened is that oddschecker were quoting Bet365's odds for the 16/17 season.

image.png

Let's see if I get palped

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Some teams experience a period of over achieving during the season, hopefully Leicester's continues to the end they deserve it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know it's early days, but they're currently beating Man City, away.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got a Leicester / Middlesbrough / England (rugby) treble on today. Would be good to get this one in the bag.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Loving the Leicester. Mahrez just scored a corker. An inspiration to all us unregarded clubs. Imagine us being in such a position in a couple of years . . . . the dreams live on.

ps BT sport just about worth the money this season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here