Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You can’t rant and rave about them every week but putting pressure on future refs when the current one missed a blatant penalty is the least I’d expect.

De Zerbi isn’t blaming the ref for their goals. Pull your head out of your arse.
My, you do enjoy a bit of rough and tumble with @Swansman, innit :wink:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'll apologise for being OTT, but when your first comment is that you 'hope' that RDZ might be fined £10K for a perfectly understandable reaction, you basically get what you ask for.
Just put him on 'ignore' and NSC suddenly becomes a much better place.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Enjoyed the wake me up before you go go who needs Potter when we've got Roberto song🙂🙂🙂. Was the "who's that man from Argentina Ali Mac is his name and we don't miss Trossard anymore?
Yes it was 👍

Just got in. Not too disappointed with a point in the end, late equaliser always feels good whatever has happened. Two good goals, what looked very much like a penalty not given (not seen any replays yet). We were a litt bit off today from what we’ve been like recently but still frightened the life out of them for parts of the game. Van H isn’t quite in Colwill’s class, Veltman was unusually erratic when he came on and Lallana going off early unsettled us a bit.

Ferguson though. Fvcking hell 😳😳

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I see that utter slime ball Rodgers thinks they should have won and he/they did a superb tactical job on us and he’s great etc.

(Although he did big up Ferguson)

Still a thoroughly unlikable smarmy, arrogant parody of a 1980s double glazing salesman.
He is of course a complete slimebag with the most insane Turkish teeth and an actual 13 year olds drawing of a penis for a nose. But I agree regarding him getting his tactics right. Interestingly all of their fans on their forum are apoplectic about how defensive and unexpansive they were against #teamslikebrightonathome and yet we've been dismantling every team that doesn't get it, for weeks. If Everton or Saints had done what they did they may also have got a draw.

Holoflux

Dec 27, 2021

Attachments

• CC98640B-8CC4-49BF-94A5-FA9BEC1CDCAE.gif
    CC98640B-8CC4-49BF-94A5-FA9BEC1CDCAE.gif
    223.9 KB · Views: 34

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Having seen the equaliser again, it really confirms what I thought at the time. We won three balls that we should never have won, and got it out to Pervis through sheer determination. And when you see that, you realise that's it not all about flair and style - our mentality and grit has a lot to do with how we're flying high.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Having seen the equaliser again, it really confirms what I thought at the time. We won three balls that we should never have won, and got it out to Pervis through sheer determination. And when you see that, you realise that's it not all about flair and style - our mentality and grit has a lot to do with how we're flying high.
Yes, we truly fought for that and got the reward.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
100%……

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Back home now, shattered, sore throat and based on the performance, happy with the point.
We just weren't at the races today, not helped by the fact that Leicester parked the bus for 90mins, but it worked for them.
Should we have nicked it? Yeah I think so, with March's awful miss and I've not seen the pen claim but it looked like a stonewall at the time.

Van Hecke was very poor and never looked comfortable, Estupinan had a shit first half but better second. Ferguson should've started, we looked way more of a threat when he came on.
Cracking goal from Mitoma, he deserved it, he works hard.

Anyway, not the best day at the office but shit happens. A fair result.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Back home now, shattered, sore throat and based on the performance, happy with the point.
We just weren't at the races today, not helped by the fact that Leicester parked the bus for 90mins, but it worked for them.
Should we have nicked it? Yeah I think so, with March's awful miss and I've not seen the pen claim but it looked like a stonewall at the time.

Van Hecke was very poor and never looked comfortable, Estupinan had a shit first half but better second. Ferguson should've started, we looked way more of a threat when he came on.

‘Very poor’ and ‘shit’ :nono::down:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Pervis poor in first half because Dunk was struggling to adapt on the left IMHO. Yes he's played there very lots but it's a very different position under RDZ. Both much better second half.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Not sure I’d blame March for slipping over 👀

Plus Pervis made an excellent interception on Vardy….involved in Mitoma’s goal….both first half

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Commentators really annoy me when the mention that Leicester player who sounds like a stately home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here