Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Pervis poor in first half because Dunk was struggling to adapt on the left IMHO. Yes he's played there very lots but it's a very different position under RDZ. Both much better second half.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Back home now, shattered, sore throat and based on the performance, happy with the point.
We just weren't at the races today, not helped by the fact that Leicester parked the bus for 90mins, but it worked for them.
Should we have nicked it? Yeah I think so, with March's awful miss and I've not seen the pen claim but it looked like a stonewall at the time.

Van Hecke was very poor and never looked comfortable, Estupinan had a shit first half but better second. Ferguson should've started, we looked way more of a threat when he came on.
Cracking goal from Mitoma, he deserved it, he works hard.

Anyway, not the best day at the office but shit happens. A fair result.
Not sure I’d blame March for slipping over 👀

Plus Pervis made an excellent interception on Vardy….involved in Mitoma’s goal….both first half

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Commentators really annoy me when the mention that Leicester player who sounds like a stately home.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
‘Very poor’ and ‘shit’ :nono::down:
I thought Estupinan had a much improved second half and was great for our equaliser.
Van Hecke just didn't look good today. Was he the right choice if Webster was fit and Veltman was available?
Not sure I’d blame March for slipping over 👀
Only saw it live so looked like a bad miss, just seen motd and clearly slips over.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought Estupinan had a much improved second half and was great for our equaliser.
Van Hecke just didn't look good today. Was he the right choice if Webster was fit and Veltman was available?

Only saw it live so looked like a bad miss, just seen motd and clearly slips over.
It was his full debut ffs, give him a break

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm hardly writing him off, I just said he had a poor game.
I like him as a player, I think he's yet another one of our youngsters that will prove to be a very good addition to the squad. He will learn a shit load playing with Dunk alongside him too, you could see them constantly talking and Dunk giving him direction.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He wasn't give him a hard time, just saying it was a strange decision to play him with Webster and Velts available - which it was. And it cost us the second Leicester goal.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In my mind it should have been a 3-2 win to the Albion. I don't know why suddenly Solly is screwing up his chances more often than not but he absolutely had an easy goal set up by Mitoma and fumbled it royally.

And of course that was easily a penalty that should have been awarded for Welbeck being taken down in the box.
Solly’s standing foot slipped. Simple as that.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ferguson wasn't picked up at all ! The Leicester defenders were already in the bath.

How did they miss him? He's not small is he?

He took it very well though.
Great movement by Ferguson. A lot of strikers would have steamed into the box and ended up offside or picked up easily. As we’ve seen before, he bides his time and picks the moment. That’s why it looked so easy. Not afraid to stand still sometimes so defenders don’t know whether to pick him up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm hardly writing him off, I just said he had a poor game.
I like him as a player, I think he's yet another one of our youngsters that will prove to be a very good addition to the squad. He will learn a shit load playing with Dunk alongside him too, you could see them constantly talking and Dunk giving him direction.
‘Very poor’…..not imo

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Disagree , he stood on the toes of Welbeck . IMO
Definite contact. For some reason MOTD didn’t show the one decent angle in the match edit. Used it in the analysis but with a freeze frame, so you still couldn’t see what was a very clear foul. If Lee Mason didn’t get that angle, you could see why he wouldn’t get involved. If he did, no excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here