[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Funny. After out turnaround in form, and especially seeing how knackered the players were on sat., I kinda just thought 'balls to the cup' this week.
But actually, we have a real chance here. Leicester away. Well for me that is the 2nd worst fixture we could have after Man City.
So if we do win this, why not?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They have 3 of the first 11 playing. We also have 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 or 6 I’d say. Ndidi has been injured, the Turk CB, Justin, Tielemens, vardy and possibly Perez. They’ve gone stronger than us but that’s fine - game to enjoy I feel.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unlike Burnley last night who played a second string, Rodgers is taking this seriously with regular stars:

Soyuncu
Justin
Tielemans
Ndidi
Perez
Vardy

3-1 Leicester.
Didn’t see this - you’d done the work for me!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The BBC’s formation is all over the place. Karbo as LCB with Burn & Moder as wingbacks.

They wind me up. They keep putting Grealish as the 10 in the Villa formations. We all know he plays on the left. I know that sort of thing shouldn't wind me up, especially as it isn't even the Albion, but someone is getting paid to do that.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Fascinating team tonight.

Looking forward to seeing Moder and Karber, a rare appearance from Lallana. Exciting to see Tau again.

And Moises on the bench is immense. I suspect he won’t play but great to see some new faces in and around.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Unlike Burnley last night who played a second string, Rodgers is taking this seriously with regular stars:

Soyuncu
Justin
Tielemans
Ndidi
Perez
Vardy

3-1 Leicester.

Like us, 7 changes from the weekend.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks just a bit too radical for my liking, but hey, what do I know. We'll probably go out and smash 'em now!

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Looking foward to seeing that actual formation. Looking at the formation on the BBC website, hopefully it's Alzate not Moder playing as RWB and Moder is playing in centre midfield alongside Gross and Lallana is playing behind Zeqiri.
And Karbo as CB in a back 3 is weird, hopefully that's another mistake and BDB is playing there and Karbo is at LWB.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Indeed. We playing a good group of regulars.

White
Dunk
Burn
Lallana
Groß
Alzate

March, Lamptey & Webster miss out with injury and Veltman & Mac Allister are being rested for Villa after knocks a week or so ago.

7 changes also shows that both teams have strength in depth.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking foward to seeing that actual formation. Looking at the formation on the BBC website, hopefully it's Alzate not Moder playing as RWB and Moder is playing in centre midfield alongside Gross and Lallana is playing behind Zeqiri.
And Karbo as CB in a back 3 is weird, hopefully that's another mistake and BDB is playing there and Karbo is at LWB.

Karbo will be left or right wingback you’d think. Always a chance it’s a back 4 with BDB LB. you never know with Potter...

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
So with Walton playing and Steele on the bench good opportunity for Walton to stake claim for the back up keeper

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Five subs can be made this evening is that right?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Fascinating team tonight.

Looking forward to seeing Moder and Karber, a rare appearance from Lallana. Exciting to see Tau again.

And Moises on the bench is immense. I suspect he won’t play but great to see some new faces in and around.

Moises coming on for an injured Lallana after 25 minutes.

You heard it here first.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Have to say one team pick I disagree with is resting Sanchez.

But then I’ve never understood rotating keepers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports