[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Have to say I am relaxed about this one. I'll be pleased if we win but don't mind if we lose. How far do we want to go in the cup?

Our league position could worsen again . We don't want unnecessary fixtures. For a Premier club it is only remembered if you win it. Remember
We played the semi-final two years ago and lost and a month later Hughton was sacked.....

I'd like to win it obviously. Is there anyone who doesn't?

Have a little belief. We have a good squad with injured players coming back and eager youngsters looking to prove their worth. We're a better side than 2 years ago

10 clear of the drop zone is time for a tilt at Wembley glory

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A month ago I thought we had no chance. Now, I’m oddly optimistic.

9C19158B-B384-4A71-8E19-704FA2FB49BD.jpeg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Has NSC stopped converting 'Mike Dean' to The Complete etc., etc?

Edit: It obviously has!

I'm perfectly happy to keep typing out the complete and utter shyster .... whilst totally condemning threats made to him

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mike Dean, Mike Dean
54 yellows and 6 red cards
Mike Dean, Mike Dean
He's a national disgrace.

If you've just sung that to the Mike Read Radio 1, tune you're older than you look.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm perfectly happy to keep typing out the complete and utter shyster .... whilst totally condemning threats made to him

Well, I totally condemn death threats too - no idea why anyone would think otherwise. Just asking a question - and by typing 'Mike Dean' and then seeing what the post looked liked I answered the question.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Leicester have a excellent squad and could make 10 changes and still make this tough for us , looking forward to the game though and fully expect a Tau hatrick , apparently if he starts we can't lose .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Really intrigued as to what sort of side Leicester and ourselves put out tonight. Without knowing how many players are being rested/injured or others being given a chance it is very hard to tell how this one will play out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope we go for it tonight, Leicestershire will rest a few of their players for their pivotal race to fourth place mega match against Liverpools. We’ve got a comfy little gap on the bottom three and surety the point of playing the game is to actually try and win something.

Play our strongest team.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I hope we go for it tonight, Leicestershire will rest a few of their players for their pivotal race to fourth place mega match against Liverpools. We’ve got a comfy little gap on the bottom three and surety the point of playing the game is to actually try and win something.

Play our strongest team.

I think the starting XI will be much stronger than most people are guessing.

The difference might be more and earlier substitutions. We can make 5 subs, plus one more in extra time.

I'd expect to an experienced side, with the likes of Moder and Karbo bought on after an hour

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Play our strongest team.

From the Leicester Mercury:
Sidnei Tavares and Vontae Daley-Campbell are in line to make their Leicester City debuts in tonight’s FA Cup clash with Brighton and Hove Albion after their involvement in first-team training, Jamie Vardy is likely to appear off the substitute’s bench.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Against the flow it appears, but come on Graham, there's a couple of handfuls of balls you shouldn't put in tonight

il_fullxfull.472202361_d5v7.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here