Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know we’ve heard the sound bites and cliches, but I’m starting to get the impression that our players have yet to grasp the ****ing big hole we’re falling into. They clocked off at Christmas.

Taking home £105,000 a month and busy with Porsche dealerships, sweetens the pill. Look out for all smiles and friendly pats on LCFC players backs at the end. The PL.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
3 of them on the ale Saturday evening doesn't show much preparation for tonight

I’ve heard similar stories of certain players getting pissed up. At this level, I’m expecting Bruno attitudes to their health from every player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Either:

1. Hughton is completely wrong and Stephens, Gross, March, Knockaert and Bong ARE better than Bissouma, Bernardo, Izquierdo, Locadia, Jahanbaksh, OR:
2. Our recruitment team is f*cking useless and we've spunked £65 million on binners.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
It’s painful watching Dale Stephens try to be a premier league footballer when we have a player 5 times his ability kicking his heels on the bench.

You think Bissouma can play defensive midfield better than Stephens? I'm sure seeing a shot blaze wide is more exciting then seeing a sideways pass, but come on.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Showing a bit of a spark, although mostly thanks to Leicester unforced errors.

Sadly Leicester look like they have more goals in them.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Either:

1. Hughton is completely wrong and Stephens, Gross, March, Knockaert and Bong ARE better than Bissouma, Bernardo, Izquierdo, Locadia, Jahanbaksh, OR:
2. Our recruitment team is f*cking useless and we've spunked £65 million on binners.

Very good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Either:

Locadia has been starting ahead of Knocky, but then he got injured. Izquierdo has been injured. Jahanbaksh hasn't played that well yet. Bernado has had a fair few games and will get more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here