Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Who`s going in fancy dress and is the theme The Village People

Hope so mate I'm going as the leather clad biker now, got my outfit already Black Leather hat, Black leather waistcoat and leather strides ( they chaff a bit though, must take plenty of talc, hope it's not too hot )
And I've also got a stick on handlebar moustache

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It's the last game of the season and potentially could see us clinch a play off place. I'd be more surprised if we didnt sell the 3000 after this weekends game.
I think all those people who think £36 is too steep will have a reality check if we do get promoted because that will be the norm in the premiership.

I think it's too much. I don't see a reality check happening as I'll still think its too much if we go up.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Don't know if they've sent us the potential 3,000 or the initial 1,068. But when I bought my ticket yesterday (arrived today) they said there was 'a couple of hundred left'.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hope so mate I'm going as the leather clad biker now, got my outfit already Black Leather hat, Black leather waistcoat and leather strides ( they chaff a bit though, must take plenty of talc, hope it's not too hot )
And I've also got a stick on handlebar moustache

Where did you get the tache, i am gonna try and get a couple in town before the game on Saturday

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
It's the last game of the season and potentially could see us clinch a play off place. I'd be more surprised if we didnt sell the 3000 after this weekends game.
I think all those people who think £36 is too steep will have a reality check if we do get promoted because that will be the norm in the premiership.
Only £24 if you are over 60 :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
AFTER SEEING THE SAD SPECTACLE OF GROWN MEN IN FANCY DRESS AT st pancras station a few seasons back ISN'T IT TIME THIS SHAMBLES GOT PUT TO BED :nono:
regards
DR

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Might go in a palace shirt wit an LCD TV under my arm.

Does that count

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Don't know if they've sent us the potential 3,000 or the initial 1,068. But when I bought my ticket yesterday (arrived today) they said there was 'a couple of hundred left'.

It's 3000. Will get mine just after midnight when I've been paid, suspect we may sell out by Saturday evening time.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Got our tickets in the post yesterday. Anyone else on the Seagulls Travel coach from West Worthing?

Feb 14, 2010
With the drug room pilot scheme and Brighton being the drug capital of England for the last 20 or 30 years then should the fancy dress theme be "Druggie Village People" ... "does our dealer know we're here"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here