Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'm going as the most iconic woman this country has ever seen, she is my one true heroine and today has been a very emotional day, I will be.............Margret Thatcher.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Thinking of going by train but not sure how far from the station to the ground, anyone know?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm going as the most iconic woman this country has ever seen, she is my one true heroine and today has been a very emotional day, I will be.............Margret Thatcher.

If she's your one true heroine I would have thought you could spell her name correctly.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
It's a rubbish will from the station to the ground through some fairly choice areas of Leeds. As the link says, the shuttle buses are the better option. Plus there are loads of decent pubs an bars in town to enjoy a beer instead of one or two terrible ones near the ground.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have we really sold two thousand? At those prices I didn't think we'd sell nearly that many.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's a rubbish will from the station to the ground through some fairly choice areas of Leeds. As the link says, the shuttle buses are the better option. Plus there are loads of decent pubs an bars in town to enjoy a beer instead of one or two terrible ones near the ground.

It's not much in a cab to be honest, especially if there's 3 or 4 of you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ticket has just arrived :O

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Have we really sold two thousand? At those prices I didn't think we'd sell nearly that many.

It's the last game of the season and potentially could see us clinch a play off place. I'd be more surprised if we didnt sell the 3000 after this weekends game.
I think all those people who think £36 is too steep will have a reality check if we do get promoted because that will be the norm in the premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here