Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds united

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Disappointing, but there's still plenty of the season left for them to f*ck it up again. The later they leave it, the funnier it gets.

I dread seeing this lot in the Premier league.
Horrible club and arrogant fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And to think it was not that long ago a trip to Elland Road was a big thing for us

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
right?

i would be quite ok with "leeds are falling apart" and staying a proper division that is actually competitive.

Spot on

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not been on here for ages (wanted to let the dust settle and the knee jerkers JERK) but has anyone seen / posted this article on the thread or NSC? I’m literally gobsmacked at just how arrogant these twats are. And wishing us relegation when we’ve helped them out massively...?! And the guy who says we weren’t interested in White but suddenly are :facepalm:

It’s hard reading:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/e...nited-fans-react-to-update-on-22-y-os-future/

And to think Leeds and Massive and most Yorkshire clubs have a rep for being arrogant etc... :lol:

Really hope they blow it now!

:lol: coincidentally I encountered ‘Layton’ on Twitter yesterday, he expects White to want to sign for Leeds even if we’re both in the same league as Leeds are ‘a much more appealing club’ , they also have ‘the best fans in the country’. The arrogance from the majority of their fans is astonishing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not been on here for ages (wanted to let the dust settle and the knee jerkers JERK) but has anyone seen / posted this article on the thread or NSC? I’m literally gobsmacked at just how arrogant these twats are. And wishing us relegation when we’ve helped them out massively...?! And the guy who says we weren’t interested in White but suddenly are :facepalm:

It’s hard reading:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/e...nited-fans-react-to-update-on-22-y-os-future/

And to think Leeds and Massive and most Yorkshire clubs have a rep for being arrogant etc... :lol:

Really hope they blow it now!

Leeds have 3 regular starters that are on loan: White, Harrison and Costa. Even if we did accept an offer for him and City and Wolves accept offers for Harrison and Costa respectively, they're going to have to spend upwards of 50m just to start next season with a similar strength squad - and that squad is nowhere near as dominant in the Championship as we were in 2016/17. I predict that they'll struggle.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Leeds have 3 regular starters that are on loan: White, Harrison and Costa. Even if we did accept an offer for him and City and Wolves accept offers for Harrison and Costa respectively, they're going to have to spend upwards of 50m just to start next season with a similar strength squad - and that squad is nowhere near as dominant in the Championship as we were in 2016/17. I predict that they'll struggle.

costa is sold but for fpp has to be loan to buy, £15m. Harrison same if promoted £8M. Huge reach to think white is worth £27m on the back of one fairly ok ish season int second division. orta has proven he can reach for quality from elsewhere before ponying up for the sake of it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
costa is sold but for fpp has to be loan to buy, £15m. Harrison same if promoted £8M. Huge reach to think white is worth £27m on the back of one fairly ok ish season int second division. orta has proven he can reach for quality from elsewhere before ponying up for the sake of it

He may well not be - but we don't need to sell, so we can easily just do a Wilf, and play silly buggers with his valuation.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
do what you want! kid is alright but he aint the second coming and will soon be found out against better quality attacks.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Better to be in Premier league struggling than looking up at them and think if only.....

I am beginning to worry

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just been told by a Leeds fan at work White has girlfriend in Leeds so won’t go back to Little BHAFC!!! (His words)

He is average though, so why does he care?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just been told by a Leeds fan at work White has girlfriend in Leeds so won’t go back to Little BHAFC!!! (His words)

I’m sure you’re Leeds friend is completely ITK about the nature of his contract and the seriousness of his relationship.

I’m going to guess that a young, good looking, footballer about to embark on a Premier League career is going to find re-recruiting on the g/f front a bit easier than your Leeds supporting friend

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He may well not be - but we don't need to sell, so we can easily just do a Wilf, and play silly buggers with his valuation.

Particularly as Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are sniffing around.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m sure you’re Leeds friend is completely ITK about the nature of his contract and the seriousness of his relationship.

I’m going to guess that a young, good looking, footballer about to embark on a Premier League career is going to find re-recruiting on the g/f front a bit easier than your Leeds supporting friend

Beat me to it!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

You must know how often youngsters fall in love / lust

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

You must know how often youngsters fall in love / lust

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They were one win in 8, then won, then lost, by my calculations, that's two wins in ten. How can they still be top two, three points clear of the play offs after a ten game run like that? Is everyone else in the championship also slipping up, or had it been a situation like with Liverpool and Man City being miles clear of everyone, and it's only now that the gap is closing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here