00edd0b4fbc603c7d9716399477877e9.jpg

Albion old boys reunion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy to see them both where they deserve to be. On a football pitch

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Leeds losing again with comical goal keeping error

In fairness, that song can be sung of most teams. But Leeds aren’t a big club anymore, they’ve spent most of the PL‘s history outside of it after all. File under 20th century. #PatheNews #Dirty

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leeds earned a rare win today, opening up a 4 point gap on 4th.

Plenty of football to play.

Whilst Massive's 2020 gets even worse. Humiliated by basement club Luton in the week, now little old Reading won 3-0 at Hillsborough. Chansiri's crooked 'stadium sale' to cook the books, can't get them out of a footballing hole. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sam Baldock scored a pen.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Leeds earned a rare win today, opening up a 4 point gap on 4th.

Plenty of football to play.

Whilst Massive's 2020 gets even worse. Humiliated by basement club Luton in the week, now little old Reading won 3-0 at Hillsborough. Chansiri's crooked 'stadium sale' to cook the books, can't get them out of a footballing hole. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sam Baldock scored a pen.

Pretty much a perfect set of results for Leeds today.....oh well:shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A good weekend for Leeds and WBA. Leeds’s eternal issue is that a raft of created chances each match aren’t being tucked away.

45BAAA36-C18F-46A6-8BB4-93C695F5531E.png

Boro are now just three points from the relegation places. Giving rise to highbrow debating:

C9BBA9DD-017C-4D3B-BE5F-3C222B03E180.png

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
delighted isn't the word i'd use but excited to see meslier in goal - he played against arsenal and as a keeper pinged the ball around like xavi. bielsa's staunch loyalty to his team is not positive so for his hand to be forced , well i am glad.

Kiko was always going to be found guilty because of the 'balance of probabiity' farcical way the fa rule on these things, so there is really no need for it to have taken so many months to reach this decision. everyone hates Leeds and thinks we are all a bunch of racist thugs anyway but the gravity of the charge notwithstanding that one mans character can be decided on a he said / she said basis when there was zero evidence makes me quite uncomfortable. kiko has not been proven guilty in the way you must in a court of law, leko made no mention of any abuse to any match official at the time, no one else aside from his teammate who magically heard this abuse days later heard anything, the game was played on end september, took until november to charge kiko and took 5 months to resolve.

i think meslier is a better keeper, excited to see him get the chance.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The idea that he didn't raise it immediately is hardly proof it didn't happen. If the ref wasn't there to hear it, he's not going to send the player off based on the word of an opponent, so what else would he do? The players focus on the game, then report him after the game. Or maybe there's an element of shock, a case of 'did I really just hear what I thought I heard? From a fellow professional, no less!'.

It wasn't that long ago one of our players accused an opponent of racial abuse. He raised it with the ref at the time. The FA investigated and found the claim 'not proven', suggesting they do have a requirement for more than just one man's word against another's. Balance of probability still requires more than just one man's word. Perhaps it's worth waiting for the written reason, due to be published on Monday before dismissing the decision so easily (or for anyone on the 'good decision' side of the argument to get carried away).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here