[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
No complaints, we just weren’t at it today. First half shocking a bit better 2nd half. I haven’t seen us look less threatening than than in Bielsa’s entire tenure. Probably part down to no KP but even so just a lack lustre performance but also credit where it’s due you nullified us like team’s look to do now. A massive 3 points for you guys. As I say no complaints, we move on. Congrats on the win and good luck for the remainder of the season.

Nice pitch - how does that sit with the magnificence of Bielsball? Or is "Bielsaball" just more cobblers from a bunch of overhyped arrogant gobshites?

Asking for a friend, like.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Potter out thought Bielsa first hard and battened down the hatches second. Nice to see players keeping their composure and running the clock down at the end.

Well done lads.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another plus, no booking for Dunk :rave::rave::rave::bhasign:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
That was the type of performance we’ve been missing so far this season, a gritty solid defensive display, with decent use of possession, & took our chance at goal when it came.

Propper & Tau being sensible/clever keeping the ball in the corner at the end was a lovely sight

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't be a ****, we are all Brighton supporters and I for one will be enjoying tonight, you really are a ****. :albion2:

I have Vagabond on ignore, mainly because of the stupid match day posts, but like all of us he/she is a passionate fan and is sensible on non-match days......

Great win...... so pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonRevie

Aug 19, 2020
Leeds
Nice pitch - how does that sit with the magnificence of Bielsball? Or is "Bielsaball" just more cobblers from a bunch of overhyped arrogant gobshites?

Asking for a friend, like.

It doesn’t help, it was due to be replaced before the season but there were delays due to COVID. Worst it’s ever been and yes Bielsa isn’t happy.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Season changing result! Great game management to see out the game and some great performances. Huge

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
F***ing excellent result made all the better by being against Leeds.
The game, after our goal (especially the 2nd half) seemed to drag on for so long that I found it tough at times to maintain my erection.
Well played lads and thanks.

Leeds will be looking over their shoulder now, much more of these results and they’ll be dangerously close to the bottom 3! Could be a bad turning point for them.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Saiz seems upset.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-01-16T17-05-14.693Z.png

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To be honest this was the one fixture I felt confident of us winning.

Leeds are exactly the right team for us to play against.
Defensively suspect, on the front foot most of the time. Not actually that good.

Plays right into our hands.

However, I thought Potter had gone mental with no Propper or Bissouma, but by God he got that right.

White's best game in Midfield.
McAllister immense.
Sanchez Commanding
Webster and Dunk getting better and better

Hoping this is the start of something very good.

Subs were perfect.
Potter very much IN :bowdown::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports