Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
What is burn doing every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m done with Burn after that

WTF was Burn doing

You **** burn

I assumed it was 1-1 for 15 minutes because of these comments coinciding with switching the radio on and Adam Virgo was telling us how defensive errors had cost us so many points this season. :)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Yeah for £900k Veltman's proven to be a fantasic signing. He doesn't always gets the credit he deserves, he's been solid in every game he's played imo, Obviously playing at RWB it's not his ideal position but he always does a good job and rarely makes any mistakes.

Has softened the extended loss of Lamptey. Of course doesn’t offer the same going forward but a classy and solid player nonetheless

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I assumed it was 1-1 for 15 minutes because of these comments coinciding with switching the radio on and Adam Virgo was telling us how defensive errors had cost us so many points this season. :)

The expletives would have been far worse had we conceded

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pundits eh....Martin (poor eyesight) Keown

Match still in progress

Brighton have taken all three of their forward players off and are playing virtually inside their own penalty area.

It looks like it is going to work, but I'm not sure Graham Potter should have done it that early as it invited Leeds on.

This will be an outstanding result for Brighton, though.

At final whistle

When Brighton went ahead they never looked like conceding and the manager changed the tactics beautifully.

Leeds didn't have a shot worthy of the name until the 62nd minute.

An outstanding performance from Brighton.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Yeah for £900k Veltman's proven to be a fantasic signing. He doesn't always gets the credit he deserves, he's been solid in every game he's played imo, Obviously playing at RWB it's not his ideal position but he always does a good job and rarely makes any mistakes.

He also does the shithousery pretty well. Which is nice.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well I never. But wasn't that team selection supposed to get us thrashed? ???

According to most pre match anyhow. :whistle:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Veltman and Mac stand out players, Sanchez commands the box miles better than Ryan

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
That was strangely unstressful, we just seemed to stop them playing completely.

Commentators 'Leeds weren't at the races'. Of course they weren't, we had the wheels, axles, gearbox and engine off their f***ing bus in the first 5 mins. They were going nowhere :albion2:

:albion2::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That was strangely unstressful, we just seemed to stop them playing completely.

Commentators 'Leeds weren't at the races'. Of course they weren't, we had the wheels, axles, gearbox and engine off their f***ing bus in the first 5 mins. They were going nowhere :albion2:

Strangely unstressful? I spent the whole of the second half expecting an unlucky equaliser or a dodgy penalty.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No complaints, we just weren’t at it today. First half shocking a bit better 2nd half. I haven’t seen us look less threatening than that in Bielsa’s entire tenure. Probably part down to no KP but even so just a lack lustre performance but also credit where it’s due you nullified us like team’s look to do now. A massive 3 points for you guys. As I say no complaints, we move on. Congrats on the win and good luck for the remainder of the season.

Hats off for a good natured post. Credit where it’s due as well, we deserved the win, but your lads certainly took the game to us in the 20.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Magnificent tinkering by the boss man.

Percys dream of champions league is still on.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Usual divs slagging off the team before we've even kicked off , do yourself a favour piss back off to whatever team you support forum and shut the door on the way out .

I'm thinking Man City, what do you reckon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here