Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We’ll have to agree to disagree. People who are genuinely happy about today’s win would concentrate on what aspect of our play went well, what key points could make this a successful season or just post honest to goodness expressions of simple joy! Those with a little bit of unhappiness in their soul will use it as a convenient opportunity to attack other individuals, my advice to them would be, be generous and show some warmth, you can have a little bit of fun with overheated opinions by doing both those things

Didn’t you once FLOUNCE after being challenged over such behaviour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
b7cf8725b022eb2d35afa3178efed437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I thought that was a gutsy team effort and we deserved the points. Well done GP and team. Would have liked a 2 goal margin to ease my 2nd half anxiety, but that's just me being greedy.

All is not perfect, but there was a lot more right than wrong today. If we can get the win vs Fulham, we'll be in a great place to kick on.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Whatever you say! Keep enjoying the win sunny Jim

You have it actually got answer have you?

The season in terms of result hasn’t be great, but my god the football has been a breath of fresher air. I’ve enjoyed this season a lot more than the previous 3. Today wasn’t the best we have played this season but in January a hard fought win is priceless.

You are just pissed off because you can’t have a whinge about Potter.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I thought that was a gutsy team effort and we deserved the points. Well done GP and team. Would have liked a 2 goal margin to ease my 2nd half anxiety, but that's just me being greedy.

All is not perfect, but there was a lot more right than wrong today. If we can get the win vs Fulham, we'll be in a great place to kick on.

To be fair, we generally have more right than wrong in our matches. It’s just the result that tends to be wrong too often.

You have it actually got answer have you?

The season in terms of result hasn’t be great, but my god the football has been a breath of fresher air. I’ve enjoyed this season a lot more than the previous 3. Today wasn’t the best we have played this season but in January a hard fought win is priceless.

You are just pissed off because you can’t have a whinge about Potter.

Have you genuinely enjoyed this season more than all the others with just 3 wins? Maybe you have, but tone tends to reveal more than surface words I find. So show, don’t tell

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Didn’t you once FLOUNCE after being challenged over such behaviour.

Yeah, he pissed off to Brightonfans.com (or similar) for several years after the threat of a ban by Bozza for being a sanctimonious @rse, where he constantly slagged off NSC. Only to come back several years later with his tail between his legs because that forum pretty much died.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nice goal. Played lads. Can’t get excited about football this season though. Life far from normal.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Have you genuinely enjoyed this season more than all the others with just 3 wins? Maybe you have, but tone tends to reveal more than surface words I find. So show, don’t tell

Yep, because in most games we have been in them until the end.

We set up to win games not hold out for a draw and try and sneak a win. EVERY game this season has been winnable regardless of who we are playing. I never believed this under CH ( who btw is turning it around at Forrest). I’m firmly in camp Potterball unlike you. you piss me off because you want rid of Potter but haven’t a clue on a replacement.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yeah, he pissed off to Brightonfans.com (or similar) for several years after the threat of a ban by Bozza for being a sanctimonious @rse, where he constantly slagged off NSC. Only to come back several years later with his tail between his legs because that forum pretty much died.

No change there then, still as sanctimonious as before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here