Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Worst performance of the day was Canter - it was impossible to work out what was happening most of the time.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We held our own today. More worrying that the trend continues from last season of dropping points due to conceding late goals... But I have no doubt that Oscar will sort it.

Held our own? We were pretty much on the back foot for most of the game. A better team would have buried us.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Worst performance of the day was Canter - it was impossible to work out what was happening most of the time.

Thought he did fine, had no problem keeping up with what was going on

Jan 30, 2008
new season same old shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION, WE'RE THE RIGHT SIDE BRIGHTON BOYS FFS !!!!
regards
DR

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
All started from a f**ked up free-kick by us, one of our players offside. Surely in the last 30 seconds at 1-1 away, just keep the ball down their end. Basic, basic stuff.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What's go around ..... season of midtable.... upper half will be ok

Oh FFS, seriously? Why do football fans insist on proving their utter stupidity time and time again? We've played one game!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
new season same old shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION, WE'RE THE RIGHT SIDE BRIGHTON BOYS FFS !!!!
regards
DR

I thought you weren't going anymore.

D

Deleted member 22389

Not many teams will get a result at Leeds this season. Bad luck for us. I hate losing this way, it stinks.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
There are positives to take from this game. Calde can play anywhere, Leo will score loads and Kemy sounds class.
There are negatives as well. Bruno isn't fit enough after his lay off, PIG is turning into Ankergren by kicking away possession and we've been beaten by a run of the mill championship side!
Not too worried, first game away from home at Leeds was never going to really fill you full of expectation

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Was only able to follow it on Sky so some of the comments here seem very odd. Seems a very encouraging start to me in front of a huge crowd against a team with a manager who's going to have his side very organised.

Salako was raving about our football and it sounded like Paddy Kenny played a blinder to stop us from scoring a second. Big difference seems to be that we kept going for it rather than try to grind out a draw at one up... Other times, that'll bring a winner and over the season the extra points will hopefully more than make up for the draws that slipped away.

Hopefully.

Need to get behind OG's ideas - we're going to lose more often if we're more attacking, but maybe we'll win more games outright too.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Have we to scored,at minute WINNERS in each of the last two games at Elland Road?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Oh FFS, seriously? Why do football fans insist on proving their utter stupidity time and time again? We've played one game!

I hate Leeds but happy with their win today, hard luck with the goal tho, perhaps one day there will be a tv replay the ref can refer dodgy decisions like the hand ball, I hate last min goals but dodgy ones hurt more dont they? :) Millwall lost & Charlton also lost so a great day for me
Don't be disheartened peeps, sometimes you can go without a win for 9 games nearly miss out on the play offs and still go up:thumbsup::D

Chins up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here