Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
BBC Sussex – 95.3 FM, 104.5 FM, 104.8 FM

Not a lot of help to those outside the broadcast area.

BBC Sussex have entered an agreement with BHAFC meaning the only place to get their com online is via seagulls player

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on Brighton

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Alot made of our LB issues but Crofts is still the weakest link for me. JFC better I'd say or put David or Orlandi there. Agustein should help but bit early to know what we've got from him yet. Even Ince has looked better than Crofts

Agreed. And its such a shame given how damn good he was the first time around. One of the reasons I think we'll miss Hammond more than people realise if we don't replace him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Alot made of our LB issues but Crofts is still the weakest link for me. JFC better I'd say or put David or Orlandi there. Agustein should help but bit early to know what we've got from him yet. Even Ince has looked better than Crofts

Obviously Oscar does not agree otherwise JFC would at least be on the bench. Shouldn't be forgotten the role Crofts played for Norwich when they went up and the fact he was injured a fair bit last season.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Obviously Oscar does not agree otherwise JFC would at least be on the bench. Shouldn't be forgotten the role Crofts played for Norwich when they went up and the fact he was injured a fair bit last season.

Memories like the corner of my mind!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's the latest score now? Thanks.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Crofts was immense at L1 level and I thought he'd do well for Norwich, he seemed good for them at this level but not quite upto Prem so was very pleased when we signed him. Just hasn't clicked though has it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports