Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Darn. It's so annoying. Luckily near half time. Hope they can sort it
What you guys and girl listening to it on apart from bbc Sussex?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Dear TSB. Your signature keeps making me think we've scored. It's a source of some disappointment this afternoon.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Two minutes added. Seagulls player working for me. Maybe try again?

Sig changed for @jimhigham

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ok first half..... pity we coudlnt hold the lead... lets see what Oscar plans for half2

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The QPR team
Rob Green; Danny Simpson; Armand Traore; Karl Henry; Clint Hill; Nedum Onuoha; Joey Barton; Alejandro Faurlin; Bobby Zamora; Andrew Johnson; David Hoilett
Subs: Suk-Young Yun; Brian Murphy; Jermaine Jenas; Richard Dunne; Shaun Wright-Phillips; Charlie Austin; Shaun Derry
Faurlin and Barton should rip this league apart, bench ain't bad either as far as the championship goes

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
1-1 HT

We've got some decent players to bring on for the second half. I can see Lualua, who was in the form of his life preseason, coming on. Solly to get a few minutes?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three very pacy wingers to to choose from to come on later in the 2nd half as Leeds legs tire :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The QPR team
Rob Green; Danny Simpson; Armand Traore; Karl Henry; Clint Hill; Nedum Onuoha; Joey Barton; Alejandro Faurlin; Bobby Zamora; Andrew Johnson; David Hoilett
Subs: Suk-Young Yun; Brian Murphy; Jermaine Jenas; Richard Dunne; Shaun Wright-Phillips; Charlie Austin; Shaun Derry
Faurlin and Barton should rip this league apart, bench ain't bad either as far as the championship goes

Errr. Joey Barton? You sure? Had no idea they kept all those players. They really should win the league

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
1-1 HT

We've got some decent players to bring on for the second half. I can see Lualua, who was in the form of his life preseason, coming on. Solly to get a few minutes?

Kemy for Crofts/Liam if not fit
Will for Dave.
Kaz/Noone for Oli/Barnes.

Warm afternoon so should look to exploit tiring full backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports