Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United - away

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I asked yesterday on the online chat and was told no more tickets will be released other than restricted view seats

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I asked yesterday on the online chat and was told no more tickets will be released other than restricted view seats
They don’t have a clue on there, the block B4 is still to be released, which I imagine will be online in the morning

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How have the club done this AGAIN?! There will be plenty of Albion fans who are members and live in the northern parts of the country and have been given absolutely zero chance to buy a ticket. It’s piss poor, IMO.
How many though ? Doubt it’s sufficient to justify taking what might have to be several more blocks (due to segregation). Club have to pay for entire allocation, not just tickets bought.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can’t believe the decision not to release the lower tier. We have 5 weeks to go, would easily have sold them. Didn’t they learn anything?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
How many though ? Doubt it’s sufficient to justify taking what might have to be several more blocks (due to segregation). Club have to pay for entire allocation, not just tickets bought.
It would be relatively simple to build a function into the buying tickets app to allow people to sign up to buying tickets i.e. to commit to a sale before the club asks commits to the away club, then you would get a pretty good estimate of how many tickets Albion need to ask for.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can’t believe the decision not to release the lower tier. We have 5 weeks to go, would easily have sold them. Didn’t they learn anything?
We’ve (only just) sold about 1500 to STH…….how would we sell the same amount again to A+ members ? Can’t see that happening.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It would be relatively simple to build a function into the buying tickets app to allow people to sign up to buying tickets i.e. to commit to a sale before the club asks commits to the away club, then you would get a pretty good estimate of how many tickets Albion need to ask for.
…would take some of the guesswork out of it for the club at least 👍

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We’ve (only just) sold about 1500 to STH…….how would we sell the same amount again to A+ members ? Can’t see that happening.
Virtually the same thing happened for the Leicester game. Still sold out the full allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here