Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds potential new manager

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Isn't he just going to be a front for Cellino's team and tactic selection? Who's going to turn down that payday when the last team you managed was Forest Green!

The chairman was/is doing the same at his other club Cagliari I beleive.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hockaday is the "patsy" , Cellino could have saved himself some dosh and bought a ventriloquist dummy instead.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Might prove us all wrong (unlikely) - but really suspect he is the fall guy for the new regime. What is going on?

This all seems similar to the QPR saga about 5 years ago when the Italians got involved and behind the scenes was a slow motion car crash. I wonder how the players feel approaching the pre-season? One or two might now be looking for a swift exit. Bye-bye McCormack etc.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
What intrigues me is, did Hockaday apply for the job thinking he'd have a chance and if so was he one of the "legitimate candidates" that applied to us ?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Quote from the Yorkshire Evening post website by a Leeds fan

Unless I'm missing something fundamental here this looks insane to me. Bet he thinks all of his Christmases have come at once sacked from a non league club out of work then parachuted into one of the biggest clubs in England. Perhaps Cellinos doing it to win a bet like on the film trading places

As you can see they are still delusional up here, every one know they are one of the biggest clubs in the WORLD!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Junior Lewis, who was player-coach at Hendon this season, is to be his assistant :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely they can create a chant from this

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Are Leeds becoming the new Newcastle?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading about his time at Forest Green, it all sounds promising for non Leeds fans :lolol:

His first season in charge ended in the club being relegated but they were given a reprieve because of Salisbury's financial irregularities.

They stayed up on goal difference in his second campaign, before registering successive 10th-placed finishes.

He departed the New Lawn side in October of last year having lost seven of his last eight matches.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Reading about his time at Forest Green, it all sounds promising for non Leeds fans :lolol:

His first season in charge ended in the club being relegated but they were given a reprieve because of Salisbury's financial irregularities.

They stayed up on goal difference in his second campaign, before registering successive 10th-placed finishes.

He departed the New Lawn side in October of last year having lost seven of his last eight matches.

With a CV like that, how could they turn him down!? :mad::lolol:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Leeds utd forum

When will Hockaday be sacked? .. lol

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30437

10455362_10152111437440919_5424256297411641847_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here