Fraser - 3 - ran, created nothing
El-abd - 3 - tackled, did nothing else
Fatty - 2 - useless lump
Forster - 1 - useless
Fleetwood - 2 - missed our only chance

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
To all you mugs giving Fraser ludicrously high marks, name me one moment of play in the entire match where he did well. And running, marking, and chasing back do not count. One moment where, with the ball at his feet, he actually looked like a pro footballer.

He was our best player, were you at the right game?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
doug...why did you give the crowd only 3?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
based on 5 being average.

Sullivan 6 Not to blame for either of the goals,
Virgo 7 Solid and dependable
Elphick 6 Had a better game than he has of late
Whing 7 His best game this season
El Abd 7 Did the job of Protecting the back four well and helped midfield look more solid than recently.
Birchall 6 Showed some nice touches with the ball and imaginative running will improve with fitness and be an assett.
Fraser 8 MOM did his man marking job very well and stopped Delph playing except fropm 1 occassion when he got away down in his own corner and we know what happened then.
McLeod 5 Looks to be carrying too much weight and being unfit but corners etc from set play is good.
Forster 6 Did his usual running, hustling bustling and moaning but didnt look like scoring.
Fleetwood 5 Failed at what was his forte in Conf football scoring an easy 1 on 1 chance took too long to shoot and looks like he lacks confidence at the moment.

Subs:

Cox 6 Offered more than McLeod and his corners were better than normal.
Murray 4 Obviously either not fit or interested in playing which is it.
Loft 5 Why bring him on with no time to do anything either good or bad

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I've always said never to doubt whingy and he put in another exceptional performance.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Alright lads , Leeds fan here . Posted here in the past during the Westlake deal.

Sorry about the result tonight , I'd still think that on paper your squad is better than your league position but looks like luck is not going your way.

I wanted to ask you about Bradley Johnson's loan spell and how he performed today ?

Cheers .

Watching him today made me realise what we're not missing out on. Poor would have to be the word for him today, he seemed to give away alot more possesion than he did for us, he's shooting looked really off today as well as his overall presence.
For us he did look alot better but still, I wasn't 100% sure he was good enough, even for us!. Though Johnsons goal average was pretty decent for us, in all honesty it seemed goals were all he gave us in midfield, no drive, no bite and no brains, don't believe the hype.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sullivan - 4 - didn't do anything, kicking was shit
Whing - 3 - out of position
Elphick - 5 ok
Hinshelweood - 5 ok
Virgo - 5 - ok
New bloke - 4 - did nothing
Fraser - 3 - ran, created nothing
El-abd - 3 - tackled, did nothing else
Fatty - 2 - useless lump
Forster - 1 - useless
Fleetwood - 2 - missed our only chance

abit generous there with new bloke!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Sullivan - 6 - Saved a penalty, wasn't to blame for goals, kicking was average at best.

Whing - 6 - Considering he is right footed I didn't have any problem with his performance
Hinshelwood - 7 - Still our best defender, managed to make Leeds look very ordinary for most of the game
Elphick - 6 - Nothing like he was last season, looked culpable for the first goal
Virgo - 6 - Very quiet but dependable

McLeod - 4 - Lose a few pounds and put in a bit more effort or f*** off with Thicky
Fraser - 6 - Solid, not the sort of player to let you down but win yu a division he won't.
El-Abd - 7 - I still like him there despite people ranting about him, problem is more who he plays with
Birchall - 5 - Very quiet, but let's give him some time

Forster - 5 -Not his best performance, went unnoticed far too often
Fleetwood - 6 - Despite numpties having a pop at him he looked dangerous at times, should have scored when through on goal

Subs:
Cox - 5 - Did bugger all worth mentioning, at least he's not fat!
Murray - 3 - I'm getting so sick of people acting like the sun shines out of his arse. He might be our most talented player, but if he's going to use his talent for performances like this I don't want anything to do with him. Possibly injured, which would explain the lack of effort or committment in pretty much every challenge, personally I find it hard to believe it's anything other than an attitude problem. It can't be a coincedence that he always seems to be the player involved in altercations with team mates. He doesn't get paid what he does to loaf around the pitch with a face like a slapped arse, he's a great player on his day but please don't patronise anyone who criticises him by suggesing that we'd much rather have a headless chicken than this apparent world-beater. He either needs to be sold or he needs a kick up the arse and a reminder that he is lucky to be where he is.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Not sure how some are marking Forster higher than Fleetwood?

Fleetwood missed a chance yes but he looked a danger and used his pace well.

Forster was just dire.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bit pissed off today really with the standard of football on offer from BOTH teams.

Can't be arsed to give any ratings, which I know begs the question why even bother posting on this thread.

I really really hope Leeds don't offer us Johnson, (considering MA has expressed an interest) because on today's showing I think they might want to get rid.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I didn't say anything about him being our best or worst player though. I wouldn't go as far as saying he was our best player, but I agree he was nearer the best than the worst. What I was shocked by was people giving him 7 and 8 out of 10. It was a shit performance by everyone, so Fraser may well have been one of the better players but he was still only 5 out of 10.

So you're right, everyone else is wrong?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
His job is to break up the play: he did that well. Don';t expect scorching 40 yard passes from him, because thats not what he's like. You have to understand that he is no Steven Gerrard, but he is a capable member of our team at the moment. For what he can offer, I think he justified a 7 out of 10 today.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, because everyone AGREES Fraser was nearer the best player than the worst today. My issue is with the numbers people dish out. There is no way ANYONE deserves a 7 or an 8 after today's shambles.

It's an opinion, why do you always insist that yours is better than anyone elses?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sullivan - 6 - Saved a penalty, wasn't to blame for goals, kicking was average at best.

Whing - 6 - Considering he is right footed I didn't have any problem with his performance
Hinshelwood - 7 - Still our best defender, managed to make Leeds look very ordinary for most of the game
Elphick - 6 - Nothing like he was last season, looked culpable for the first goal
Virgo - 6 - Very quiet but dependable

McLeod - 4 - Lose a few pounds and put in a bit more effort or f*** off with Thicky
Fraser - 6 - Solid, not the sort of player to let you down but win yu a division he won't.
El-Abd - 7 - I still like him there despite people ranting about him, problem is more who he plays with
Birchall - 5 - Very quiet, but let's give him some time

Forster - 5 -Not his best performance, went unnoticed far too often
Fleetwood - 6 - Despite numpties having a pop at him he looked dangerous at times, should have scored when through on goal

Subs:
Cox - 5 - Did bugger all worth mentioning, at least he's not fat!
Murray - 3 - I'm getting so sick...

Nearly go along with that.

I thought Elphick was - and is - better than you're making out.

I would also give Fraser the same, if not higher marks than El-Abd. As a central midfield unit, they seemed fairly solid - if uncreative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here