Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds home game moved.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So will they refund my sons season ticket for another game he now cannot get to? No. of course not. It is a week night and he has school the next day. We also cannot afford Sky Sports - it was that or a season ticket. I wonder which the Club would rather we had? I will also have to take a days leave, as I ensured that I was rostered off on the Saturday, in order to attend. Somewhat pissed off......

So, what decision next Season if were to go up?

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
At least we'll get to chant 'you don't know what you're doing' to the inevitable bloke who's pressured into accepting a marriage proposal at half time

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Arsebiscuits. It's the Brighton half marathon that weekend, so had Saturday at the Amex and the run on the Sunday all planned out.

I wonder if we will have played a good club by then this season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a lot of justifiable moaning on here.

I do hope those put out and grumpy about this move aren't also rejoicing in the potential stability that promotion would bring.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sky really dont give a shit about people and their families do they. I bet there are countless people that now can't take their son or daughter, or can't make it because of work. And yet again the Leeds fans get arsed about. They would have had a nice weekend in Brighton, now it's a shite trip on a Monday. Sky really are tossers.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sky really dont give a shit about people and their families do they. I bet there are countless people that now can't take their son or daughter, or can't make it because of work. And yet again the Leeds fans get arsed about. They would have had a nice weekend in Brighton, now it's a shite trip on a Monday. Sky really are tossers.

Nope, and they never will.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Arsebiscuits. It's the Brighton half marathon that weekend

That's exactly why I'm happy about the change - I could do with staying off the booze on Saturday if I'm to be in with half a chance of a decent time in the Brighton half - on Monday, however, I can relax, celebrate my good time in the run, and enjoy us thrashing dirty Leeds.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's exactly why I'm happy about the change - I could do with staying off the booze on Saturday if I'm to be in with half a chance of a decent time in the Brighton half - on Monday, however, I can relax, celebrate my good time in the run, and enjoy us thrashing dirty Leeds.

You're clearly a better runner than me. I'm hoping to finish in time for the kick off on Monday. :down:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This is one of the FEW reasons being self-employed pays off.
Knock off early - gutbuster all day breakfast - DICKS at SIX - :drink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We're NEVER going to play Leeds on a Saturday.

Crap for their fans and a game my son will miss. Might well watch this one on tv as off the booze and the day after the Brighton half. There's nothing attractive about Monday football

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:censored: :angry: :rant:
Same shit, different day. FFS SKY you grumble and grunts.

February one Saturday home game to look forward too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here