Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds everybody's 2nd club?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There is probably a vast difference in opinion between those who support and go to games and those that watch football purely through the televised version and are less aware of the off field nonsense.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
According to sky they are going to be everyone's second team, I feel they might not have their finger on the pulse ��

Not mine.......Everyones hated club for me, Man United. Always has always will*. Dont care who knows & dont even care. I hate Leeds though.:rant:

* unless they are playing us, then I hate them.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Did you never encounter any of their supporters over the last 15 years?

remember a Leeds game back in the day
Just after they opened the gates before the end of the game,loads of Leeds piled in (South Stand)
Hitting all & sundry but I don't hold grudges
We've misbehaved plenty of times on the road

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
DIRTY LEEDS? Never [emoji2959]

2nd teams are for armchair fans anyway. Impossible concept for me to grasp. There are a few I like to see do well, though. Foreign teams might get close as the chances of playing them is very slim.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Taking to a bloke yesterday and he was born and raised in Watford, supported them avidly during the Graham Turner glory years. Then switched to Arsenal at end of the 80s...I just don’t get it. He even added “but I still like Watford, they’re my 2nd team” (felt like saying you’d better check they’ll still have you, Judus...)

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't get the OTT mentioning of Leeds at every opportunity on here of late it makes us look tinpot and obsessed. They wanted White they went OTT as they are entitled ********s, so what? Let it go, we are acting like Reading or something...

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Not quite sure where all the anti Leeds paraphernalia stems from , other than they wanted to keep White ( and so would we have done if it were the other way round) , but I thought they were magnificent yesterday and really gave it a go , yes they got beat but if you sit back and just try to frustrate Liverpool , they will find a way to score so I enjoyed watching the game .

I doubt Leeds or any other club for that matter will be able to keep up that intensity all season but if you didn't enjoy watching that game then it's time to take up snooker .

It stems from witnessing just what a bunch of w******s the majority of there supporters are.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not quite sure where all the anti Leeds paraphernalia stems from , other than they wanted to keep White ( and so would we have done if it were the other way round) , but I thought they were magnificent yesterday and really gave it a go , yes they got beat but if you sit back and just try to frustrate Liverpool , they will find a way to score so I enjoyed watching the game .

I doubt Leeds or any other club for that matter will be able to keep up that intensity all season but if you didn't enjoy watching that game then it's time to take up snooker .

Yeah why should we care about Leeds at this moment in time ?

They’re fan base have only abused our owner , our club , our history and fan base , not including the usual homophobic guff , then trying to sing our best defensive prospect making out he was a donkey before they made him

Add in the fact they think they’re going to smash the bottom 15 clubs and push for CL football

So yes, of course we’ll currently have a salacious interest in them falling flat on their faces

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Indeed,if that had been Brentford,we'd all be praising them

It stems from witnessing just what a bunch of w******s the majority of there supporters are.

Well said Gully. I suggest others have a chat with the Neanderthals next time they are around.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

This - They were a massive breath of fresh air. Can't stand them of course, but they're going to win a lot of admirers this season, like it or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here