Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds everybody's 2nd club?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not quite sure where all the anti Leeds paraphernalia stems from , other than they wanted to keep White ( and so would we have done if it were the other way round) , but I thought they were magnificent yesterday and really gave it a go , yes they got beat but if you sit back and just try to frustrate Liverpool , they will find a way to score so I enjoyed watching the game .

I doubt Leeds or any other club for that matter will be able to keep up that intensity all season but if you didn't enjoy watching that game then it's time to take up snooker .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not quite sure where all the anti Leeds paraphernalia stems from , other than they wanted to keep White ( and so would we have done if it were the other way round) , but I thought they were magnificent yesterday and really gave it a go , yes they got beat but if you sit back and just try to frustrate Liverpool , they will find a way to score so I enjoyed watching the game .

I doubt Leeds or any other club for that matter will be able to keep up that intensity all season but if you didn't enjoy watching that game then it's time to take up snooker .

I really enjoyed watching Rodrigo Koch it up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, they are my favourite team...in a wish list of relegation

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

Indeed,if that had been Brentford,we'd all be praising them

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

It's historic amongst older fans. They have a huge number of neanderthals in their fanbase who often caused a lot of grief. Then there was their talented team of the 70's who enhanced their results by cheating and kicking other teams off the park. They are unpopular for a good reason. And that is without their delusions of grandeur.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2nd club my arse , what a load of old bollox , I remember the same shyte being spouted about Blackpool under Holloway , that went well didn't it .:lolol:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

The attitude of their fans. If you discuss anything with them on social media, they are arrogant and disrespectful. Yesterday's game was a complete basket case. Liverpool's defending was poor, and Leeds' was even worse. Would love to see them go back down.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's historic amongst older fans. They have a huge number of neanderthals in their fanbase who often caused a lot of grief. Then there was their talented team of the 70's who enhanced their results by cheating and kicking other teams off the park. They are unpopular for a good reason. And that is without their delusions of grandeur.
And seemed to lean a little to the right back in the day???

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think they mean every commentators second team. Talk shite were all over them in the first half. 2nd half I watched on TV, seemed the same with their commentators.

Most of the papers/pundits predictions seem to love them as well.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Did you never encounter any of their supporters over the last 15 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here