Leeds beam back £10 inc pie & pint

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Agree .

Still our team.

Everyone there will be up for it .

First points of the season with like minded people could be a wonderful thing and a great cause

yeah, that was an evening well spent.
thought the beamback was well organised tonight - nice venue, easy to get served at bar, nice to be able to drive right up to stadium. look forward to more of these.
only improvements i'd suggest are better sound quality in the room and the video stream was a bit jumpy at times, but that's beyond the club's control.

and so great to see the Albion put in a really positive performance to set things up nicely for Saturday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds good. Was there a commentary?

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Great, night thoroughly enjoyed it. The Heineken lounge was excellent.

Good pies, and pints and 2 nil with Lua Lua doing cart wheels. Free parking next to the stadium. No queues a great friendly atmosphere and all for a good cause.

When's the next one?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A great evening. Saw many people, made new friends, had many lovely conversations (including with Tony Langridge's son, Mike), met with Debbie's daughter, Sam (lovely lass) for whom funds were being raised. Watched a cracking performance from the Albion, got a pie and pint, and an evening with one of my best friends. The atmosphere was good, especially as the evening wore on, with an almighty cheer for the second goal (bigger and more raucous that for the first).

And all for a tenner.

The club will release a figure tomorrow, but there was talk of 'over £12,000' being raised for Sam Bevan's cause.

Beat that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In comparison with the Palace beam back it was obviously better because of the result....but to me the lounge used this evening plus the screen layout was much better ..with good efficient/friendly bar staff

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How did you pay for the beam back? Can you load it onto your season ticket card?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Great night in every respect. Well done to the club too for making it a charity event as well as the generosity of everyone there

Next one will be a challenge, they'll need more lounges going for sure

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Full marks to the club for an excellent evening. The Heineken Lounge is well suited for a beam back as there are screens everywhere you look. A fabulous view of the pitch through the enormous windows providing the perfect backdrop. As everyone else said service was superb.

I very much look forward to the next one.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It was a great night. With hopefully a large amount of money raised.

My only issue was with the slightly jerky image..... get the IT bods on it. Fibre optic should be better than that in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here