Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds beam back £10 inc pie & pint

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
In a bizarre way, I feel more up for this as a result of the binfestry on here this week.
Without a bit of adversity and controversy the football season just don't feel quite right. This feels more Albion-esque.
I'm properly up for this season now! (enthusiasm may be because I've yet to see us play in flesh this season!)

Regardless of squad, team, tactics - big thumbs up to those putting on this event.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Can anyone lend me a Tenner? :(

Here you go...

LPav.jpeg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
In a bizarre way, I feel more up for this as a result of the binfestry on here this week.
Without a bit of adversity and controversy the football season just don't feel quite right. This feels more Albion-esque.
I'm properly up for this season now! (enthusiasm may be because I've yet to see us play in flesh this season!)

Regardless of squad, team, tactics - big thumbs up to those putting on this event.

Agree .

Still our team.

Everyone there will be up for it .

First points of the season with like minded people could be a wonderful thing and a great cause

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
And Parking is free

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
For those of you going up we sent a special batch of Chilli pies, there are only a limited amount of those (did as many as we had in stock) with the rest being Steak or Veg. Would like to say thanks to any going as it's all for a great cause, enjoy the game :cheers:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well that was a much better than the Palace beam back....a good result helps!
More importantly support for the young lady in question i wish her well as she continues her treatment

PS The veg pie was delicious

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well that was a much better than the Palace beam back....a good result helps!
More importantly support for the young lady in question i wish her well as she continues her treatment

PS The veg pie was delicious
What was the atmosphere and queues like?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What was the atmosphere and queues like?

i hardly queued at all..atmosphere i guess was like being down the pub watching football....i think people couldn't quite believe the first 45 mins....it wasn't riotous but well i enjoyed it ...but tbh the free pie and pint and the cause was what dragged me there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here