Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Tomlin

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Can't exactly see that one. Why would we be interested? No offense but got to be just as good 'free' transfers out there.Do we really need a 4th choice striker and we certainly don't need to be spending 2 million on one! Bloom isn't stupid!

Get a bloody left back in and if money left over, one god-like player anywhere and we're done!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
MacAnthony managed to extract £6million from Palace for a player who I think scored fewer goals than Tomlin last season, so there's no way he'd go for £2m.

Little tubby thing, but no doubt he has ability if he can be arsed.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You know what? I've reconsidered this and reckon it's a go-er.
Can see us stumping up the dough (lots of it add-ons) for a player of that calibre. We'd be paying a hell of a lot less than palace did for Gayle and this bloke has considerably more potential.

Stick him on a diet and sort his head out, a la Ash.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont need him now having signed an attacking midfielder on loan for the season and coupled with Agustein, we will be ok in that department. I havent given up on the idea that Vicente will be back by the end of August.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
[tweet]365778349315985408[/tweet]

Spoke too soon Darragh.

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/20130814-tomlin-transfer-request-rejected-991777.aspx

Peterborough United Football Club can confirm that the club received a written transfer request from striker Lee Tomlin on Wednesday morning.

The request has been rejected by the football club.

Posh chairman Darragh MacAnthony responds on Twitter: Obviously L Tomlin's agent has been speaking to the press as all classy agents like him do. He is not for sale & any transfer request is turned down. That's all I'll say on the Tomlin matter except to say I'm looking forward to seeing him helping our squad challenge for title this season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We might as well have kept Dobbie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here