Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Tomlin

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The only way he's the answer is if the question is, which professional footballer has the same BMI as a sausage roll?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
On his day Tomlin can be a destructive player but brings too much baggage, he is petulant in an Ashley Barnes way plus has had off the pitch issues at Posh.

But above all I don't think Oscar's coaching assistants who are supposedly very hot on fitness levels would tolerate a professional player who cannot keep his weight down.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If we do have £2 million to spend, I'm sure we could find more useful ways of spending it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't possibly be an Oscar pick can it ???

Would really like to see 2 or 3 signings that our head coach has clearly had an obvious say in.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Watch the 2nd PB interview at the end he says we have an enhanced Budget from last year... We have got rid of loads of players, saved wages so we definitely have money... He wants quality and potential versatility eg Tomlin is winger/midfielder/ striker...lets see what today brings..

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Can't possibly be an Oscar pick can it ???

Would really like to see 2 or 3 signings that our head coach has clearly had an obvious say in.

Agreed.
New quicker passing style needs Oscar to hand pick the players he wants to achieve it.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Does anyone remember his goal at Selhurst on the final day of last season? Absolute worldy. Scored a cracker in the cup the other night as well. He does come with a bit of baggage (recall seeing him on highlights getting straight reds for headbutting at least once) and he could probably lose a bit of timber, but he is a really good footballer who would give us some much-needed attacking versatility. If the management team here could sort him out a bit, he could be a real player.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Well im sure he will be chomping at the bit to play for us after reading these glowing reports .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It's a big no from me. Similar to Kevin McLeod, not only in size but also in ability.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It's a big no from me. Similar to Kevin McLeod, not only in size but also in ability.

That's just not true is it ?

I'm not advocating signing Tomlin especially for £2m but he is useful and to compare his ability to McLeod is ridiculous.

Size wise however u might not be far wrong !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here