Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Lee Anderson goes full Oswald Mosely

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Him getting about 1000 votes in the next election is going to be hilarious.

When it comes to it people won't vote Reform over Tories.

I imagine the main reason Tice wants a new Tory leader is so he can do a deal with them and stand down candidates in certain areas and save face.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Him getting about 1000 votes in the next election is going to be hilarious.

When it comes to it people won't vote Reform over Tories.

I imagine the main reason Tice wants a new Tory leader is so he can do a deal with them and stand down candidates in certain areas and save face.
Apparently 40 letters have gone in already. Only 13 to go.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Seems to appeal to a very specific demographic 🤣

More gammon than Malpass on Christmas week.

IMG_6656.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have just listened again to Lee Anderson's remarks at the press conference when he announced his defection to Reform UK. Quite frankly it is very very difficult to disagree with anything he said.

He wants his country back. So do we all. This is not the same country we enjoyed growing up in a few decades back.

He is concerned about immigration both legal and illegal. So should we all be.

He wants to be able to speak his mind. Everyone should be able to speak his/her mind. If you don't agree then don't listen.

He is concerned about the London Mayor. So should we all be wherever we live. The man does everything he can to antagonize Londoners and everyone who visits our capital city.

He is concerned about the massive rise in shoplifting which the police seem to ignore. Tough to argue with that.

He is concerned about people living here who hate our way of life. Who is going to argue with that?

He worries about the culture war and people trying to erase our history. So am I and millions of others.

Sound to me as though the guy speaks a lot of common sense. Extreme? No.
Nobody is trying to erase history. Some people are trying to have a more accurate, truthful, version of history told. Not many people though. Not enough.

You can still buy Jim Davidson DVD’s and watch morons like Paul Smith onstage 👍

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here