Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
'Houses of the Holy' as it has my favourite Zep track on.

[yt]h1d4TLWmmcE[/yt]

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
IV, but I also have a soft spot for Robert Plant's solo efforts after LZ, especially the Principles' of Moments.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
This thread inspired me to get rocking while doing the washing up. IPod on full volume. "It's very loud" said the wife. "You have to listen to Led Zeppelin loud" says I.

Actually physical graffiti is damn good too. "The Rover", "Ten Years Gone " - wonderful.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Tough call,but Presence gets my vote-Achilles last stand,mega

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
Mothership...

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Physical Graffiti, if only for Kashmir. Superb song which I was fortunate enough to see live in 1979 at Knebworth with that amazing laser light show and Page playing the shit out of the guitar.

Totally agree mate, were you there on the Saturday or Sunday ?, never forget the feeling and noise from the first few chords of Kashmir, the ground shook and I was about a mile from the stage. If we ever ditched GOSBTS, please have Kashmir to walk out to, simple the best rock song of all time.

Punk was supposed to have killed this stuff off in 1977. Not a chance mate.

As an old punk who knew Attila back in 1984 and used to go to just about every Neurotics gig in London, who went to see the Clash on the White Riot tour in 77 and saw Richard hell and the Voidoids supporting the Buzzcocks let me say

Punk was f***ing great. And so were Zep. End of story.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Totally agree mate, were you there on the Saturday or Sunday ?, never forget the feeling and noise from the first few chords of Kashmir, the ground shook and I was about a mile from the stage. If we ever ditched GOSBTS, please have Kashmir to walk out to, simple the best rock song of all time.

I'm pretty certain that a few weeks back at Hull they played a bastardised version of 'Kashmir' as part of their build up to the teams coming out. I recall thinking that sounds familiar, then it dawned on me it was a close rip off of Led Zep, quite stirring. I don't know what claim Hull have for that song but think we have a good shout what with Mr Page having a gaff not far from The Amex and have seen him in Bills in Lewes a couple of times.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
4 & PG are usually the faves, but I can't help it - the opening of Immigrant Song still brings a shiver!

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Went for III, then changed my mind and went for Physical Graffiti.
Still cant make my mind up though... its a toss up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here