Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a boring and obvious answer, but IV is probably the most complete album by them for me.

Met Jimmy Page recently, was very friendly and stopped for a chat.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I chose IV but it was a toss up with II. What I love about Led Zeppelin is that not only are they a great rock band with great musicians and vocalist, fantastic guitar riffs etc. but they wrote many really great songs that stand up to being played in other music genres.

el punal

Led Zep 1V, Physical Graffiti a close second. I used to put the speakers on the balcony of our flat and then me and my girlfriend would sit on the other side of the road, and listen to "When the levee breaks" at full blast. Could never understand why the neighbours were so pissed off! Happy days!

Led Zep 1V, Physical Graffiti a close second. I used to put the speakers on the balcony of our flat and then me and my girlfriend would sit on the other side of the road, and listen to "When the levee breaks" at full blast. Could never understand why the neighbours were so pissed off! Happy days!

That is a song that was made to be listened to at full volume, the drums at the start. INCREDIBLE!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
III for me although 1-4 and physical graffiti are all immense albums listened to their later stuff and never got into it

TSRTS is also a great live lp

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
song remains the same
or stormy blues
not on the poll
you also missed early days, and stockholm, althogh early days is a compilation album ,and stockholm is a live album, So the tracks will be on other albums:rock::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here