Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least favorite things so far this season

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I won a pie on Saturday. On reading it closer it turned out to be 50% off, still not bad I thought, I'll get one at half time.

WU had vegetable pies and that Chicken Tagine thing left, no matter, I'm sure they'll manage to get some chicken and ham pies up the stairs in the next hour. (Which of course they didn't).

Anyhow I'd set my heart in a pie by now so went downstairs to WL where they had lots of pies (if only the people upstairs knew). The girls enters my 'winning' ticket and rather than being 50%, I get a quid off a pie.

Still, it gave me something to moan about, which is the main thing.

Back to the original subject, I think my least favourite thing so far this season is thinking Ulloa is shit but not being able to say it because everyone else seems to love him. Thanks for asking.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I won a pie on Saturday. On reading it closer it turned out to be 50% off, still not bad I thought, I'll get one at half time.

WU had vegetable pies and that Chicken Tagine thing left, no matter, I'm sure they'll manage to get some chicken and ham pies up the stairs in the next hour. (Which of course they didn't).

Anyhow I'd set my heart in a pie by now so went downstairs to WL where they had lots of pies (if only the people upstairs knew). The girls enters my 'winning' ticket and rather than being 50%, I get a quid off a pie.

Still, it gave me something to moan about, which is the main thing.

Back to the original subject, I think my least favourite thing so far this season is thinking Ulloa is shit but not being able to say it because everyone else seems to love him. Thanks for asking.

I had a 50% off voucher for a pie and they gave me it for free !! Agreed RE Ulloa too, he has been awful this season, yet somehow still scores some goals, his only contribution. Had this have been Ashley Barnes then the moaning and abuse would have been horrific.

The amount of moaning about anything this season has been incredible, but then after having such a good previous season, it is to be expected.

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'll tell you exactly how miserable I am when I win NOTHING. LESS miserable. Exact wording on 'INSTANT PRIZE WIN' card says 'DICKS BAR Free hot/soft drink on non match-day'. If I win nothing I don't temporarily hate the club. With that piss-poor 'prize' I actively DO temporarily hate them. I repeat: PATHETIC DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT :nono:

But fair play for your knee-jerk defence of the near-indefensible :clap2:

She wasn't asking you, she was asking herself and I for one will be glued to this thread until she reveals her answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here