Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interesting I got a notification from Andy Naylor who obviously tweeted something by mistake and quickly deleted !!!

'now it's a fair price'

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If he goes then it's, good luck Leo, you wanted your big move, you've got it and your agent is breathing a sigh of relief that he got his payday as well.

It'll be a blow to the squad, he is immensely talented, match winner, but thanks for the memories, some glorious ones, especially Tottenham away last season. Firmly onboard the trust in Bloom bus, he'll get the price he wants, we've plenty of talent coming through, everyone is a winner.
No "good luck Leo" from me. I hope it all goes terribly wrong for him.

There is a right way to get a move (eg Dan Burn) and there is doing it in the most disrespectul, ungrateful and twattish way (Cucu and Tross)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Interesting I got a notification from Andy Naylor who obviously tweeted something by mistake and quickly deleted !!!

'now it's a fair price'
So Naylor confirming the sale before it has been announced by either club? Whooops!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No "good luck Leo" from me. I hope it all goes terribly wrong for him.

There is a right way to get a move (eg Dan Burn) and there is doing it in the most disrespectul, ungrateful and twattish way (Cucu and Tross)
Bit harsh IMO.

He's put in a few good years but yes, he's then had a strop. But really, we got some good games from him and unlike Cucu he didn't decide to whinge after ONE f***ing season. Plus none of us really know what went on behind the scenes. He may have been told (verbal agreement) he could go, only to find that counted for nothing after the WC. Not saying that's what happened, we just don't know.

I'll choose to remember him for some quality performances (among occasions where you forgot he was playing) and leave it there. A gentle clap from me when he returns.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
£27m is a good price. This deal suits both us and the player. Life is too short to berate Leo over this, if he wanted to go then let him. Arsenal is a good fit for him and I suspect his move will be more successful than both Cucurella's and Bissouma's, although I suspect he will still plenty of time on the bench at The Emirates. if he can wind his neck in about that then he'll do just fine.

Good luck to him. We move on with our young squad full of vim, vigour and excitement!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
617A+FOaVFS._AC_SL1371_.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Shame we were at home to Arsenal for on New Years Eve as we wont be able to boo him this season now.

RDZ isn't able to rectify the contract situation. Trossard, like Maupay, didn’t want to sign a new deal. We triggered his contract extension to preserve his value, he made it clear he wants to leave with dreadful performances on the pitch and in training. DeZerbi dropped him after his training ground antics.

Don’t see what else anyone could’ve done.
Exactly! With Trossard he simply didn't put a shift in which is unforgivable. He seemed totally uninterested when on the pitch and was called out in training too.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
27 million is just a few million less than our side cost in transfer fees that gave Liverpool a complete hiding. Good business.

Time to roll another off the production line.
It does put what we are doing into perspective. Thanks for the good times Tross, there were some sublime moments :bigwave:

But Bovvered ? Onwards and Upwards :albion2:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My ITK who told me about the training ground incident has confirmed this is DONE. Just the signing and press release to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here