Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
So apparently we've set an asking price of £25m for Tross.

Seems fair enough to me. Think all parties would consider that fair, rather than the laughable supposed £12m verbal offer from Spurs.

Although if it does happen - I think Trossard will end up regretting the move, as he'll probably find himself on the bench more often than not.

Still hope he apologises and stays with us. He's been such a great player for us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Seems fair enough to me. Think all parties would consider that fair, rather than the laughable supposed £12m verbal offer from Spurs.

Although if it does happen - I think Trossard will end up regretting the move, as he'll probably find himself on the bench more often than not.

Still hope he apologises and stays with us. He's been such a great player for us.
Yeah..it's a fair price isn't it? The moment he joins another club he is worth way more than that, but hey ho. Interesting few days coming up, if there's truth in the Spurs bid this is likely to be a goer. Those kinda clubs can stretch to that kind of amount. Suspect Newcastle and Arsenal to definitely show interest.
I wish him well. He's had a funny wobble and clearly his agent is a bit of a tool, but he's provided some amazing memories. If we can use that money to get in most of Taty and Ilic it would be serious win win.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
In today's market £25m is a very reasonable price for a proven Premier League striker.
We won't be short of offers at that price. Plus I would imagine wages won't be a problem if he signs for a Big 7 club.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He doesn't want to play for us and hasn't since he returned from the World Cup. I don't see that changing. Based on stats the £25million is low but the guy is 28 and is not going to get any better. Belgium will probably now be looking elsewhere. He is inconsistent in the extreme and one could say that his earlier performances this season were with the WC and a move in mind. Time has moved on.

Perhaps there should be some major add ons to the price so that we gain if indeed he does continue to assist and hit the net.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He doesn't want to play for us and hasn't since he returned from the World Cup. I don't see that changing. Based on stats the £25million is low but the guy is 28 and is not going to get any better. Belgium will probably now be looking elsewhere. He is inconsistent in the extreme and one could say that his earlier performances this season were with the WC and a move in mind. Time has moved on.

Perhaps there should be some major add ons to the price so that we gain if indeed he does continue to assist and hit the net.
Often didn't seem to want to play for us before the World Cup. Who needs a sulky fucker that blows hot and cold taking up a squad space?

See ya :wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Wheres the source for this?

More twitter nonsense.

Came from a talksport guy didnt it, so probably absolute tosh.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wheres the source for this?

More twitter nonsense.

Came from a talksport guy didnt it, so probably absolute tosh.
Constant source of amusement when people quote prices set by Brighton for their players. Even more so when Brighton fans, posters here, quote these figures.

It is known, spoken from the horses mouth, we do not release the figures we value our players at, why the hell would we?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Seems fair enough to me. Think all parties would consider that fair
I know he only has a year and a half left on his contract, but that still seems a bit cheap.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I’m still hoping he changes his mind and comes back into the fold (perhaps even with a bit more consistency) but I fear he’s gone.

I hate how this is ending, but I still have a lot of love for how he’s played for us on his good days.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Don't believe everything you read in the papers, or on twitter, Facebook or anywhere else.
If it were on the Club's website it would be credible, but otherwise................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here