Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Has he done this before then?
I have no idea, but see references to turnips and subsequent posts re his attitude and the manager’s comments. They may yield a clue.😊
Very skilful player, it is sad, but this may be the end. The old cliché, no one player is bigger than the club.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
This statement changes nothing to what we thought... the player has been stroppy, RDZ has rightfully isolated him, but now the player is trying to justify his stroppyness. Its all the game of trying to engineer a move as the next step is we have to sell him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The agents last paragraph about the only resolution being a transfer just undermines everything they've tried to achieve in that statement.

We know that's what you want. You've just shown yourself up with that nonsense.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The cynic in me says that the two pro training interviews with Webster and Steele alongside the happy clappy instagram posts this week was simply the PR machine in full motion ahead of what was coming.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Confirms what most of us thought, that he was deliberately putting in half-arsed performances after the WC (actually, half-arsed seems generous).

Unfortunately he is another in the long line of people who don't have any respect for the club and the opportunity they've been given, and won't realise how good they've got it until they're on the scrapheap.

Hope he ends up in Saudi Arabia. A very good player when he can be arsed, but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well if it is Madrid the last few weeks should be the perfect introduction for him.

Nowhere near a starting 11 with the odd benchwarming outing.
Seriously read my posts before jumping on my posts taking the piss - I’ve never mentioned Real Madrid on this thread in relation to Trossard- only Atletico - and have posted several links in the past week or so to stories from various sources where they have stated an interest. (But just for clarity, other clubs have also expressed an interest including Spurs!)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rubbish.

He is just engineering a move. RDZ has called him out and his shitty agent can’t do PR.
'Most concise post of the week' award winner :bowdown:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Seriously read my posts before jumping on my posts taking the piss - I’ve never mentioned Real Madrid on this thread in relation to Trossard- only Atletico - and have posted several links in the past week or so to stories from various sources where they have stated an interest. (But just for clarity, other clubs have also expressed an interest including Spurs!)
Err, I was replying to Guiness Boy not you, I have no idea what youre talking about, or what you mentioned?

maybe go back read yourself first before making innacurate replies and getting precious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If this is how he wants to end his time at Brighton I’m very disappointed.
I never trusted him. The bags under the eyes that come and go. Smacks of dissipation. I didn't get where I am today by being dissipated at work. ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Posting a sportsmole story as fact is pretty stupid. Athletico have never said they are interested it's just a stupid rumour. Or am I missing something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here