GOSBTS
Great player - only scores when it’s sunny though

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Better than Eden Hazard now :smile:

Zero chance of him signing an extension :down:

We have a year option I believe. But if he smashes the World Cup he’ll be gone on a White level fee as Sarmiento, Enciso and Mitoma are fantastic options in his position with the likes Boatface and Khadra coming along nicely too.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
We have a year option I believe. But if he smashes the World Cup he’ll be gone on a White level fee as Sarmiento, Enciso and Mitoma are fantastic options in his position with the likes Boatface and Khadra coming along nicely too.

Who is boatface?

Khadra gone to Sheff Utd with obligations to buy at the end of it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd be very happy for us to give Big Bumper contract extensions to Trossard and Mac Allister.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Don't like that agent talk. Sounds like if the option to leave is good then he'd jump on it. Guess its how you read it.

10 + goals from Trossard this season.

One of our most important players

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, absolutely key player and one we'd love to tie down for the longer term.

More likely players with good options like Leo and Alexis are going to hold with what they've got and see what their options are with a year left or let it run to nothing. It's a worry, but that's modern football. Good successors will be in place, so we'll be ok, it will just hurt to see these players lining up for Newcastle or Spurs for a pittance in the coming years.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
google translation- sounds like he is not wanting away

Scoring Leandro Trossard can expect a contract proposal at Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion does not want to lose star Leandro Trossard (27). It plans to offer the Belgian a long-term contract. Trossard himself is not looking for a transfer.
Pieter-Jan Calcoen
Today at 02:00
ALSO READ. PREMIERE LEAGUE. Scoring Leandro Trossard helps Brighton to victory, Chelsea suffers painful defeat and misses the league start
Leandro Trossard continues the good line from the end of last season. Against West Ham he recorded the 0-2 final score with a controlled finish. He was also involved in the 0-1: Trossard sent Welbeck away with a nice through pass, after which the attacker decorated a penalty kick. The Red Devil was also a star at Brighton & Hove Albion in the previous matches. The entire club therefore respects him: yesterday he received an applause replacement in the lock.

Real estate agent Josy Comhair is enjoying the boom in his poulain. “And Leandro will get even better,” he predicts. That is good news with a view to the World Cup, where Trossard will qualify for a base place. In June, he scored twice for the national team against Poland in the Nations League.

Trossard's contract runs until the end of this season, but Brighton has an option to add another year. The club, however, intends to offer Trossard a long-term deal through classic negotiations - that's how important he is. The player and his entourage are open to this, despite vague interest from other clubs. “But Leandro will not leave just to leave,” Comhair said. “If he were to consider a switch, it must be a really attractive project, with guarantees on playing minutes. There is a World Cup coming up, it is crucial for Leandro to keep rhythm.” At Brighton, which started the season with 7 out of 9, Trossard is in the squad every week.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
There are rumours on Twitter ( I know😂) that Everton are looking at The Tross as a replacement for Anthony Gordon!
If ever there was an indicator of our progress it’s that I’m not worried about this one.
New contract for Leo with the caveat that if a Champions League club come knocking we won’t stand in his way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice to see the player enjoying his game now. There were long periods when he clearly didn't. Still, perfectly understandable. What a terrible cross to bear, looking like a young Robbie Williams. Which of us wouldn't be similarly affected?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nice to see the player enjoying his game now. There were long periods when he clearly didn't. Still, perfectly understandable. What a terrible cross to bear, looking like a young Robbie Williams.

So basically his Albion career has gone: Old Before I Die > Lazy Days > Relight My Fire > Everything Changes > Could It Be Magic > Let Me Entertain You

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There are rumours on Twitter ( I know😂) that Everton are looking at The Tross as a replacement for Anthony Gordon!
If ever there was an indicator of our progress it’s that I’m not worried about this one.
New contract for Leo with the caveat that if a Champions League club come knocking we won’t stand in his way.

There is no way in a summer that Leo has seen Biss move to Spurs and Cucu to Chelsea that he is going to move to the basketcase that is Everton. They were 2 mins away from a 3rd defeat in 3, and a squad that is worse than the one that just about avoided relegation.

Lampard is not the right man for the job there and they are in real trouble.

I have no idea what our players are earning outside the usual rumours, but I suspect Tross would be in-line for a big pay rise from his original contract when offered a new one. He's become a consistently good player who fits our system perfectly.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here