Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've wondered if the beef may be more with Kane after their flare ups - recall Kane grabbing Dunk's nuts in one encounter. They definitely don't like each other

Yes, I've thought this for a while too. I'd struggle to present the evidence for this claim if I was pressed, but having seen them go toe to toe in many games now it has often seemed like there was a bit of niggle there. I certainly don't remember any warm handshakes or backslaps at the final whistle or jocular "let me help you up" moments between the two.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
To get thread back on track - Teamtalk saying Man Utd want Trossard - no size of fee mentioned

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His first goal was pretty much identical to the goal he scored v Wolves away this season.

I have absolutely no recollection of that goal...

...and I was there.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Starting for Belgium tonight against Wales, live on S4C in Welsh (sky 134 )

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
More faults than John Stones, Tyrone Mings, Conor Coady, Michael Keane, James Tarkowski, Marc Guehi, Fikayo Tomori, Ben White? All who have been given more chances than one meaningless friendly against America when Maguire was injured. It's nothing to do with the faults in his game. They all have them. No player is perfect and most of these have more faults than Dunk. Its obvious that his face didn't fit. I've always wondered if its something to do with Maguire. He is Southgate's favourite and I definitely get the feeling from on field encounters that he and Dunk don't much like each other.

I would say it's much more likely that it's something between Southgate and Dunk.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CD09DD5C-EB53-4500-AEBA-9D4EA40DFA04.png
3CCF3776-162D-4179-ACD8-9B62A822F968.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both a bit harsh on Leo, he's been tidy all night.

Anyway, since he was substituted Wales have been on top, probably because KDB was substituted at the same time.

1-1.

Wales have The Tross to thank for the point.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
And Batshuayi is worse than shite.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully this will have devalued Trossard’s stock and nobody will want to sign the Barn Door Billy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here