Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I know I'm probably in the minority here but I think that's a shame. I'd rather Millwall had gone up than Barnsley. Millwall away is always a great day out, we take loads and hardly ever lose. It's my most visited away ground I reckon. I've been a few times to Barnsley and I see no attraction in going back. That train ride from Sheffield to Barnsley feels like going back 20 years in time. Another reason for disliking Barnsley is the over-the-top policing from South Yorkshire's finest for what is a completely inert football fixture.

Barnsley at home is a nothing match, one of those that if you get a conflicting engagement you don't mind binning off because you know that there won't be much of an atmosphere. Millwall at home however is a great one for people-watching and there's always an edge to it. That last piece of super-strenth tarpaulin holding them back a season or two ago was hilarious to watch. And dare I say it, Millwall play the better style of football.

On the plus side for Millwall at least they get a very tasty local derby with Charlton next season. No love lost nor any quarter given from either sets of fans in that match.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
While West Ham move into the Olympic Stadium with European football to look forward to, Millwall still have the Johnstone's Paint Trophy on Tuesday nights.

And they call it a rivalry. :lol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I know I'm probably in the minority here but I think that's a shame. I'd rather Millwall had gone up than Barnsley. Millwall away is always a great day out, we take loads and hardly ever lose. It's my most visited away ground I reckon. I've been a few times to Barnsley and I see no attraction in going back. That train ride from Sheffield to Barnsley feels like going back 20 years in time. Another reason for disliking Barnsley is the over-the-top policing from South Yorkshire's finest for what is a completely inert football fixture.

Barnsley at home is a nothing match, one of those that if you get a conflicting engagement you don't mind binning off because you know that there won't be much of an atmosphere. Millwall at home however is a great one for people-watching and there's always an edge to it. That last piece of super-strenth tarpaulin holding them back a season or two ago was hilarious to watch. And dare I say it, Millwall play the better style of football.

On the plus side for Millwall at least they get a very tasty local derby with Charlton next season. No love lost nor any quarter given from either sets of fans in that match.

With you on that

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Millwall haven't played the better style of football in the games at the Amex. Niggly , dirty, and time-wasting affairs.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Glad Millwall lost as their fans still live in the 70's.

Millwall fan punching Barnsley fan today.

34C0D92900000578-0-image-a-77_1464538586859.jpg

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
[tweet]736914436905127936[/tweet]

Wouldn't believe eveything you read on this spoof, parady Twitter account.

But... I see good old Millwall fans are have been up to their usual moronic antics. They really are a sad bunch of ****wits. Chasing families and kids across the seating at Wembley.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmm, was it raining in London today? That can't have been from today. As I said in an earlier post, this guy's account is a spoof.

It is a spoof and no it wasn't raining in London today. Anyone not convinced only needs to scroll down to one more tweet about his mate being stabbed by a 10 year old Real fan. It's just the CHAIR LUZZING has been referred to on here a few times. I'd reckon that footage is years old.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
millwall , good day out and great , passionate old school fans.

True.

Especially when they storm family filled sections of a major football ground, scare the feck out of young kids and beat the crap out of anyone who can't run fast enough.

Lovely fans them 'Wall.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Wait, so a white person on a poster for a campaign to generate an ethnic minority vote OFFENDS you, but a bunch of mongrels living in the past using any excuse to hurt other human beings doesn't?
Good luck getting sense out of right wing morons.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Glad Millwall lost as their fans still live in the 70's.

Millwall fan punching Barnsley fan today.

View attachment 75271
I wonder whether it's better that they get promoted and the pond life is diluted with JCLs which might make the crowd more pleasant, or whether it's better they fade into obscurity with the risk that the animals get even angrier.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here