Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Millwall

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Come on you Tykes!

Can't stand Millwall since they bravely climbed into the old west stand, attached a few old duffers and threw a brick around. Then they stabbed someone outside the west after the game.

Even now they have a load of gibbering fans who think it's okay to scream at a dad of two young kids that Brighton are all paedophiles and we have sex with our kids.

Just about the only club I sincerely hope goes out of business.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

The game when they were in the west stand lamping old boys saw some brave millwall punching a dad in the south stand and grabbing his kids scarf,big bruv chased the millwall lad with the scarf and pinned him to the floor,the stewards just stood there shouting let him go as my brother was getting kicked by the brave millwall. Police and stewards were both intimated by millwall and let the scum have a pretty free hand back in the day! for that reason its a Barnsley for me:moo:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Come on you Lions

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Barnsley for me. They were dad's team and I always look out for them.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Millwall easily as it will make the championship even more entertaining than it already is....what a division it will be next season.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

image.jpg

Millwall fans looking forward to a nice day out. :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
View attachment 75261

Millwall fans looking forward to a nice day out. :)

Note if you will Millwalls top rival thses days the evil netting that once again those nasty Millwall types have yet to come out on top against , so its Millwall for me just to see if those cheeky Tykes take the right piss and hold up posters of little fishes trapped in a net .

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Got good friends up here who are Millwall through and through, and they hate it when they hear of idiots who abuse kids on trains etc.

For them, and as it's my local team (if i dont look south..) i want them to win today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here