Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Le Tissier

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not a great day for sporting legends on twitter. See FIGJAM Kevin Pietersen and his comments re Sadiq Khan

Made me laugh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pieter sun has always been a knob of the highest order….and I love my cricket most of his team mates thought he was a knob as well.
Did he not suddenly discover he was English when he feared the blicks wouldn't pick him for the SA side? The self-absorbed prannet.

I bet he dabs talcum powder under his cock.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Technically you can manipulate the weather. It's called cloud seeding if I remember rightly Saudi haves done it and China have done it for years. There was even Top Gear episode where they showed it. The HAARP stuff though is pure conspiracy which I gather is what Matt is probably referring to.

Seagull Stew

Isn't the position of 'football's David Icke' already taken, by, er, David Icke?
Oh yeah.

For some reason I thought he played cricket.

It just goes to show you how much of an impact he made to football.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Did he not suddenly discover he was English when he feared the blicks wouldn't pick him for the SA side? The self-absorbed prannet.

I bet he dabs talcum powder under his cock.
To be fair to Pietersen, plenty of players have left South Africa due to issues around how much they're paid and quota systems affecting selection.
Pietersen happens to combine this with also having an objectionable personality.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We can, and should all laugh and Le Tiss and KP, but the worrying reality is that they are speaking for a significant and growing number of people. Given the outsized voice and influence of these "non mainstream" view, we can't just dismiss them and we probably can't do anything to help them.

Soon, sophisticated deepfakes are going to make the problem much worse

We do need to educate our children about the perils of online misinformation and somehow the western world needs to come up with some sort of strategy for dealing with conspiracy such as this

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
To be fair to Pietersen, plenty of players have left South Africa due to issues around how much they're paid and quota systems affecting selection.
Pietersen happens to combine this with also having an objectionable personality.
Are you feeling particularly generous today Sid?!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Technically you can manipulate the weather. It's called cloud seeding if I remember rightly Saudi haves done it and China have done it for years. There was even Top Gear episode where they showed it. The HAARP stuff though is pure conspiracy which I gather is what Matt is probably referring to.
If any government in the world was able (and willing) to control the weather, it would never be this lot. They can't control ANYTHING!

I see Le Tiss is doing the fan park celeb spot in Brighton for the Euros. Glad our collective wokeness hasn’t put him off being paid here!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
So much so that on announcing to his Nottinghamshire teammates he was leaving to join Hampshire, skipper Jason Gallian LUZZED KPs kit off the changing room balcony

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here