Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i hope so, and lets make it a weekend this year :thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
bailey said:
Will be good if it is because there's a new ferry route direct from Newhaven to Le Havre this summer. LD Lines I think it is.

how long will that take

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
surrey jim said:
how long will that take

1 hour longer than the current newhaven-dieppe route apparently, which takes anything between 3.5 and 4.5 hours on a good day. starts early may i think

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
6 hours or so to get to le havre.

ok is the place good? because me and some chaps were planning to do a triangle trip from dieppe, to le havre, to rouen and back. but we were warned off le havre by a french classmate.

is there much to do?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I went 2 years ago when the game was played on a saturday. There were about 1,500 albion there and had a class weekend just doing the bars and a few clubs.

Dont go just for the site-seeing though!

Last edited:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
6 hours or so to get to le havre.

ok is the place good? because me and some chaps were planning to do a triangle trip from dieppe, to le havre, to rouen and back. but we were warned off le havre by a french classmate.

is there much to do?

nothing much! go to honfleur on the bus from le havre, about 20 minutes away. beautiful place

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Le Havre have pulled out of the arrangement because our training facilities are so poor.

By all means go to Le Havre and have a good piss up, just don't expect to see the Albion playing.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
butchy said:
I went 2 years ago when the game was played on a saturday. There were about 1,500 albion there and had a class weekend just doing the bars and a few clubs.

Dont go just for the site-seeing though!
night club on the boat that weekend there was an off with the bouncers and tear gas was used never saw there mob all week end

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I also went in 2005, with a few people who post on here. It was a great weekend (apart from the result). There are quite a few decent pubs and one or two clubs.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Bakesy said:
Le Havre have pulled out of the arrangement because our training facilities are so poor.

By all means go to Le Havre and have a good piss up, just don't expect to see the Albion playing.

is that true ? what have our training ground facilities got to do with it. I thought it was a England France bonding exercise more that training with each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here