Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

latest on bennett

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
Hi peeps just thought I'd share that my brother-in-law just spoke to Elliot Bennett in asda about 20 mins ago and asked him if he was gonna be leaving. He said to him that the club don't want him to go and he doesn't want to go anywhere adding he loves it here.
So in my eyes that's great news!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi peeps just thought I'd share that my brother-in-law just spoke to Elliot Bennett in asda about 20 mins ago and asked him if he was gonna be leaving. He said to him that the club don't want him to go and he doesn't want to go anywhere adding he loves it here.

HKFC LOVES this post. :clap: :clap: :clap:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Hope that is true - would be great. ALthough saying "I'm desparate to be off - hate it here" has a decent chance of earning you a thump, so lets not read too much into it.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
thing is not sure i believe them but wenger said he's defo going back out.

also i had no idea your chairman was an app designer

robert%2Bnay%2Bbubble%2Bball%2Bapple%2Biphone%2Bapp.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good news - that could well be the end of Norwich's interest in Bennett at least until the summer (fingers crossed)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here