:facepalm:

Attachments

• Untitled-6.gif
    Untitled-6.gif
    185.3 KB · Views: 373

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
christ how many of you are on our bloody forum? this is like last year all over again with that prat redknob (saints fan) but instead of 1 we have about 50 of you. if your so sure hes going to be palace next season why are you shitting your pants all over our site?

There's no shit in anyone's pants, we all know he'll be here next season, it's just funny how someone making something up on twitter can start such a big thread.

D

Deleted member 18477

There's no shit in anyone's pants, we all know he'll be here next season, it's just funny how someone making something up on twitter can start such a big thread.

jesus christ woman. anyone would think your getting worried.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
exactly what i did after we signed CMS after releasing murray...

Be honest, you'd love Murray upfront with CMS

D

Deleted member 18477

Be honest, you'd love Murray upfront with CMS

CMS doesnt need a partner. have you not seen how much grass he covers and how many goals he scores? anyone would think you know f*** all about football...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
What a fcuking sad existence spending your life on your rival club's website.......I wouldn't go on your website if you paid me. Mugs

Hardman. I come on here every once in a while, hardly my whole life. And it's to shut up deluded mugs like you.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
CMS doesnt need a partner. have you not seen how much grass he covers and how many goals he scores? anyone would think you know f*** all about football...

You've signed Messi?

D

Deleted member 18477

You've signed Messi?

CMS being associated with Messi?
Brighton being associated with Barcelona?
Possibly THE single best compliment you could give to any player or any club. You must really love Brighton ???

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Well f*** off, no-one here likes you. I'm not deluded, whoever we sign we sign, I dont go on your website cos I dont give a toss about your 2 bob team.......

She bite's and he reel's her in :hilton::rant:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
:facepalm: Look, all you Palace fans on here getting your knickers in a twist over the fact the Albion are surpassing you mugs in every department need to understand that Murray was not signed by Poyet and simply put he wasn't bothered about him leaving as he had better players lined up for the Championship. He was offered a contract for what he was worth and we wouldn't budge on it for a player likely to be warming our bench. Its a bit depressing he's gone to your lot simply because of the rivalry but no-one down here is really bothered any more. You'll soon learn to call him by his nickname - 'Offside Murray' and when he sulks his way through his inevitable 9 game no scoring run you lot will get on his back and he'll bang in a transfer request so he can move 'oop north'. We replaced him with Hoskins, a younger, quicker player who scored as many goals as Murray in a shite Brizzle rovers team that was relegated. Murray doesn't do interviews, he doesn't engage with the fans, he sulks and is generally a moody northern git, you really are very welcome to him. He was never a fans favourite or even anywhere close to being so and was only valued for his goals in a lower division. You lot think you've got Lionel Messi, you haven't you've got an average Championship striker with issues and baggage 0 good luck with that. Mackail Smith on the other hand is a hard working tireless quick striker who last season I hated to admit was miles better than Glenda Murray and proved so with his impressive goals ratio. So stop with trying to play the Murray card as if it bothers us, he did ok for us but was high maintenance and you'll find that out soon enough. He'll be mysteriously injured at some stage too, coincidentally this will be when he isn't getting many goals, did I tell you that bit? Have fun with him, he'll give you plenty to shout about.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
What the hell? Why is everyone suddenly having a go about Murray... here's a couple of facts for you

1) He sent us up last season with his goals
2) There were a lot of people sad to see him go and worried about the consequences
3) Most of us chanted his name last season

Come on, he's a good player. But we've now got a better one.

At the end of the day, we'll see who made the shrewdest moves in the transfer window next season....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here