Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late to your seats...

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Late arrival is usually due to traffic conditions or Bus availability, it takes considerably longer to attend the Amex and it is not everybody who have unlimited time to attend a game.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
tbh I only wanted to see what other people think which is why I wrote this post. Maybe I will chill out a bit having read other peoples replies. My view now is you pay your ticket do whatever you wanna do.

I think people usually have a half-good reason for doing what they do. At half-time during one match last season, some bloke handed me his (untouched) pint saying he'd got a bit of an emergency and had to dash home. Certainly had no problem with him leaving early!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I have got to get this off my chest. Why do people pay to watch the game and end up getting to their seats 5-10 mins after ko and or late for the second half.
People complain about fans leaving early but this has to be just as bad? Gets right on my wick!

What do you think?

Fxxx off you whinging JCL

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've heard this too, by tomorrow lunchtime i believe?

With the greatest respect, and I'm not necessarily doubting either of you, but you need to give some sort of info to then claim u were 'itk' if something does go through this wk (which I'd imagine it's quite likely it will!)

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Being late can be caused by many things. I hate being late as I like to be in the stands at least 10 minutes before kick off. I was late on Saturday though. I wouldn't have been late if I didn't get to Lewes to realise I had left my season ticket at home and had to go back again to get it adding at least 40 minutes to my journey. That was rather stupid of me. The only other time I have been late was when I didn't know I was going until 20 minutes before kick off.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I just smile and think about those fans who missed all three goals v Palace, and there were a lot, is a pint at half time really better than that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I once visited Old Trafford just the same but on a bigger scale people leaving early etc it doesn't just happen at the Amex get over it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
With the greatest respect, and I'm not necessarily doubting either of you, but you need to give some sort of info to then claim u were 'itk' if something does go through this wk (which I'd imagine it's quite likely it will!)

I'm following Neecha on twitter. Nothing on there about signings except the snoozefest Becchio stuff, the rather unlikely Guidetti stuff and wanting Barnes to leave.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I have got to get this off my chest. Why do people pay to watch the game and end up getting to their seats 5-10 mins after ko and or late for the second half.
People complain about fans leaving early but this has to be just as bad? Gets right on my wick!

What do you think?

To be honest, I'm not that fussed, but each to their own :shrug:

Just off the top of my head, though:

Having to leave work close to kick-off, therefore arriving at the ground late
Delayed bus/coach/train journeys
Traffic for those that travel in by car
Preference for those not interested in Fan Zone, etc
People finishing beers and/or watching the football in the concourse
Childcare issues - i.e. waiting for a partner to get home to look after kids before they can leave?
People being in the toilet
People waiting for other members of their party? Maybe those that are first-time visitors to the ground?

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I once missed KO, about 2.50 I decided I needed a shit, but unfotunately it was a stubborn basta*d, and took slightly longer than I estimated.
Won't make that mistake again, next time I'll just bake it for longer.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

What do you think?

I think you should worry about yourself and refrain worrying about other people who sit in the seat they pay for, when they like.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
tbh I only wanted to see what other people think which is why I wrote this post. Maybe I will chill out a bit having read other peoples replies. My view now is you pay your ticket do whatever you wanna do.

You need to man up mate and ask a few people face to face at the ground if it means so much to you.

See what replies you get... Lool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here