Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] (Late) Player ratings Brighton vs Norwich

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like March but which 3 crosses were they then? The only one which I felt threatened was too high for Mac, had it been on the money then it’s 1-0, unfortunate that Mac launching himself at it put Welbeck off behind him too (even though I thought that was one of the worst games I’ve seen Welbeck have for us).

How about the one in the first half, when Trossard reversed to March with a clever flick, and March rolled a perfect low square ball along the six yard line, for both Maupay AND Welbeck to take air shots at?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
How about the one in the first half, when Trossard reversed to March with a clever flick, and March rolled a perfect low square ball along the six yard line, for both Maupay AND Welbeck to take air shots at?

I didn't think Maupay or Welbeck looked themselves. They both looked to me that they were playing within themselves physically like they had knocks. Welbeck was very slow getting to a few chances and Maupay couldn't beat Hanley in a sprint!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
4220BB00-FAF7-453E-AA38-9E22D4CDF702.png4220BB00-FAF7-453E-AA38-9E22D4CDF702.png

For all who were at the game, but didn’t actually watch it.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. Far too predictable and far too slow in both the foot and mind. He's just not a PL player outside of relegation fodder.

He will always work hard and put in a shift, but he costs us more attacks than he gives. We are a worse team when he plays. Some fans have some weird loyalty to him.

This is quite an interesting post, that speaks volumes.

The fact that you think fans' loyalty to a player who has been at the club for ten years, played in four positions, never complained, and never given less than full effort, is somehow 'weird' says way, way more about you than it does about the discussion in hand.

Supporting the players representing the club you follow, is kind of a given. The fact you think that weird, is well... weird.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yep. Far too predictable and far too slow in both the foot and mind. He's just not a PL player outside of relegation fodder.

He will always work hard and put in a shift, but he costs us more attacks than he gives. We are a worse team when he plays. Some fans have some weird loyalty to him.

I'd say more fans have some strange grudge against him. I'm fairly sure that if he was a recently signed Peruvian named Benny Woppalopa playing in the exact same manner, people would want to see him every week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here